Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VipinYour feedback matters!
Hi my trunk broken yesterday. I am still only twenty five year old young boy. What I do for save my trunks. From my mouth always some bed smell coming.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I was diagonized with cancer of intestine in September 2012 and was under surgical and chemotherapy treatment which have been successful and now I am free from this problem. 1. SKIN PROBLEM : For the last couple of months I have developed some skin problem on the sole of my Left foot. There appear cra cks/cuts on my left foot sole and skin too started peeling but did not come off. This problem is now spreading to right foot as well on my hand. We first consulted a family physician who prescribed an antifungal cream and tablet. The problem did not subside so we consulted a skin specialist according to whom this is allergic eczema. She stopped anti fungal cream and tablets. Instead she prescribed a cream containing steroid and salicylic acid. Even with this the problem persists. Please help. 2. DENTAL PROBLEM : I had front protruding tooth. For the correction of this one irresposible dentist had removed two upper and two lower teeth about forty years ago and I had wear dentures in their place. I have been visiting various dentists for dental problems including this and other teeth problems. For the last few months I am having pain while eating and upper molar teeth are sensitive to cold drinks etc.X rays have been taken and examined by two good dentists. They opine that this is no dental problem but is due to weak gums. They adivsed applying gumex etc. What should I do? 3. While I was operated for cancer I developed hernia which according to the operating surgeons is not threatening. I have been going for periodic tests and check ups. Pleae advise.
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.
I am 24 years old girl. Have Mild cervical spondylosis since I was 18. Can I use posture brace. I can not avoid carrying back pack daily as it is must in class. further I always suffer from pain related problems. I can not do much hard work as my heel pains if I walk much.
I'am suffering from my mouth problems, for 2 months one time in my mouth small scratches are coming those are coming with low vitamin supplying at that time while eating anything i'am feeling so painful. So how can I control this ever.
But the good news is head and neck cancers can be cured if they are detected early. If you see any of the following symptoms recurring often, then you need to see your doctor immediately:
• Mouth sore that hasn't healed for 3+ weeks
• Persistent change of voice
• Chewing and swallowing problems
• Lump in the neck
• Bleeding, pain or numbness of mouth or nose
• Pain when opening mouth
• Facial, neck or ear pain
Our Miracle Team will do their best for a favourable outcome