Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod YadavYour feedback matters!
During sex! I mean while I sex with my partner, a transparent fluid (cum) came out from his vagina. After few minutes during sex, my partner shout (make some sex noise) and then the fluid came. I wanna know that is it a disease or its harmful? Please reply its for my sex partner (female).
Hlo sir. I have query a that if plastic bottle's are harmful then what is the utensil we should put water?
My daughter is suffering from chronic cold continuously for past 4 years. Tried every type of medication ie allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda, but nothing worked. She is 11 years old and is now frustrated with this. Pl help.
Hello Doctor (Cardiologist), My mom whose age is 52 has undergone Angio recently in the month of March. Please find below the results of Angio and address my concern. My concern: One doctor is saying that only one valve is working and other one is saying 2 valves are working. My mom is having difficulties in breathing when she does any work. Please give me a detailed and correct information about this and let me know if there are any exercises to improve and also about the diet plan. Medicines have already been prescribed by the doctors and and if you would like to provide any, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. (R) Femoral A approach LMCA-short-LAD, LCX (N) LAD- type 3 (N) LCX condom (N)/(L) PLB (N) RCA condom (N) PDA (N) (N) epicardiel coronanis Plan: OMT.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I get a very bad headache I tried many doctors they say it might be migraine but my headache is so worse that I have to tie a cloth around my head so tight jus to get relief from that pain whereas medicines don't work what might be the reason?
I am 27 female, I am suffering from skin disease that is ringworms, fed up with the scars and itching, applied many creams and I can't take tablets as I am pregnant please suggest good medication please.
Mere har mausam me phale jukham fir gale me dard fir khashi fir sar dard kyo hota hai, kya resoan ho sakta hai ?
My father is diabetic from approx last 7 - 9 yrs. And also reached around 500 mg/DL (2 yes back) Currently its around between 237 to 265.(Taking mentioned medicines) He is facing is leg pain and burning sensations. His craving for food is high and frequently need the munching snacks. Also he is not able to control on sweet foods and drinks in take sometimes. I don't know how to keep his diabetic level in control. Please help what else we can do to control his diabetic to normal level and to reduce burning sensations.
I need a satisfied answer I changed the college due to not fit for environment and adjustment problem at chennai for 11 months I applied for medical college at top most university at south as well as india due to mentally and physically torcher by students out there got ragged also I was alone no body to talk at all. All were tamilains and malyalams and I was a north east boy who they dominant they hate us I do not know why people of india think us so different we are to humans begins and indian to so due that stress my health problem start build up chest pain though im non smoker and drinker every day headache lots of negative senses were killing me so now decided to shift at kolkata but I do not why from inside some thing is itching why I my mind is saying you should stay there by the people of locality and friends they are telling me you should adjust there by this its killing me I changed coz my health was not so good and mentally was not fit there please I want to know thay did I do right choice changing the college form chennai to kolkata im shifting now for the same field at medical course please tell me give me guidance every time I think about that college and fell guilty about if I adjust there the things could be different in other way I think about my health for medical student what is good for please guide did I did right or wrong.
I am male aged 32 years. I have mucus/bulgum in my chest. I do not have cough only heaviness in my chest and head and congestion in nose. Pls send me some ayurvedic or home remedy.
I have dry coughs continued for full night. If I sit there is less cough but at the time of sleep cough increases also I can not turn up my neck if I look height suddenly cough occurs. Suggest me a good answer.
Hello my age is 27 .I just got married my problem is premature ejaculation. I ejaculated with in 1 min as I started foreplay .sometimes precum started as I exited. What to do ? My lyf is going to hell .can I achieve my old days as I took 10 min in masturbation when I was 18 ?I do yoga and workout everyday nd don't smoke or never take alcohol Is it completely treatable or should I face this problem whole life?
I am 45 years old female there is hole in my right inner ear in the lower mebarne. There is continues pus is coming out if I take antibiotic it will stop for some days what should I do? please give the solution.
I am 25 years old male and I have throat infection from last 3 months and I feel tonsil in my throat. Not able to breath properly and pain in throat and I consulted 2 doctors but it is not redused. So please kindly inform what I should do?
I am 18 years old boy and 4 days back I had chest pain on left side near the nipple with lasted for about 6 hours felt like contraction I was really scared for it to be a symptom of heart attack it went in 2 days, ive been facing this chest pain since 6 months but it was mostly for few moments not this much long, iam very slim and I used to ear a lot of butter iam facing GERD, for past 3 days iam feeling sleepy in the morning after bath, my neck is paining there is no chest pain, as I walk I feel there I cannot intake enough oxygen i am really scared please tell me if its a pre heart attack symptom.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.