Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Subrao VaknalliYour feedback matters!
My lips have discoloured badly over a period of years. I never had this problem as a kid. I also don't have the habit of smoking. After the age of 9 or 10 I started having this problem of cold sores because of which my lips used to swell and develop pus which would take a few days to get back to normal. A few years after this kept repeatedly happening to me, my lips started developing dark patches which kept becoming bigger and bigger with time and now it looks extremely bad and it's very embarrassing as it's become very prominent now. I had showed this to a dermatologist earlier but I think he couldn't diagnose the problem and he prescribed me multivitamin tablets for a month which didn't help at all. Please help me get rid of this problem.
In your day to day lifestyles, it has become very difficult to maintain routines and habits to the optimal level. But in order to function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
1. Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
2. Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
3. Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazel nuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
4. Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
5. Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonger energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have developed an eye stye and it is very painful. It' s been a little over a day. Any quick home remedy to deal with it?
I regularly get migraine attack and sometimes the pain feels over the brows upper portion. Please help.
I am 52 years old male & insulin dependent diabetic from last 15 years and suffering from pressure sole which takes 7-10 months to heal. What should I do to prevent myself from pressure sole ?
Hello sir I am suffering from headache twice a week and after eating some extra sweet my headache started.
I am male 59 years old sailng on board ship about 7 months a year. When ever I come home on vacation I get alergy and my nose kees flowing. Resultant dificult to breath at times. Kindly advice.
I am 60 yrs old male suffering from limb girdle muscular deystrophy. Have you any treatment for this disease?
Hi I am ravi BARODIYA I would like to ask that there are many pimples on my face how can I minimize it. And how to make our body fit.
Hy. How I get much more time in sex . When I start sex with my partner I get more 3 minute in ejaculate. How I increase my ejaculate time uptp .10 to 15 min.
Hello sir. I need some information about. Fiber food. My stomach is increasing I mean fat, I browsed about it, I got to know about fiber food. Can I get such kind off food outside at any places? Because I am bachelor I stay out of my home so I can not figure it out these kinda food, and I don't even know also. So where do we find such kind of food si that I can pick and move, just like detox salad or any kinda fiber food to reduce my fat. THANK YOU SIR.
Hello doctor, I am having this weight which I want to lose but I do not know on hw to start from. And sometimes I do feel lazy all the time doing like doing any just like to be lying always could you pls suggest me on how to start this wait lose and what should I eat and shouldn't?
Popping pills is something we cannot do away with completely. But something that should be borne in mind that every drug is used for one of its particular property which is healing, but on the other hand, it also has, almost always, the not-so-nice effects. These side effects could sometimes be as simple as nausea or itching to something as serious as shooting up blood sugar levels.
Talking of side effects, do you know that Viagra was originally used for pulmonary hypertension and its side effect was improved performance in patients with erectile dysfunction (ED)? Viagra thus became the famous magical blue pill for patients with ED. On the other hand, there are quite a few drugs that can lower your libido levels. Listed below are some of the regularly used medicines that can impact your sexual life.
1. Antihypertensives - Medications that are aimed at reducing blood pressure (diuretics and alpha and beta adrenergic blockers) have a negative effect on the sexual life. Switching drugs after medical consultation is an alternate.
2. Antidepressants - With depression on the rise, more and more people are prescribed anti-depressants, especially the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs). Both these increase the mood but lower the libido, in up to 50% of the patients. Added amount of cardio workout could be a work-around for patients on SSRIs. Reducing the dose of TCAs could help improve sexual function.
3. Proscar - Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) is a common condition seen in aging men, and finasteride is used for its treatment. This prevents conversion of testosterone to its active form and thereby reduces sexual function. Surgical correction of BPH could be an alternative.
4. Antihistamines - Common cold cures like diphenhydramine and chlorpheniramine affect sexual life too. The good news is that these drugs are cleared out of the system within 24 hours and the side effect does not last long either. In patients who might need these chronically, this side effect should be borne in mind.
5. Anti-seizure drugs - Drug like terbetrol which is used to cure seizure does the same for the sexual act, which is physiologically akin to a seizure -impulse traveling slower along the nerve. If noticed, an alternative medication should be used.
6. Opioids - For severe chronic pain, Vicodin and OxyContin are used but these reduce testosterone levels and thereby reduce sexual drive too. Use of testosterone creams could be a substitute.
In all these cases, the key is to have a discussion with your doctor as soon as you realize it could be affecting your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.