Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Rich in Vitamin - A and C
Contains phosphorus and calcium
Traces of Vitamin -B
Helps to relieve constipation, Abdominal pain
Preventive in Diabetes
Helps in cancer, HIV, and AIDS
Excessive intake will cause cramps and diarrhea.
Help in prevention of infections wound healing
Hi, I am a 46 years old female, and I have developed a lump on my left breast, is there any treatment in ayurveda for this without taking any medicines only by using oils? Thanks.
I am 29 years old, I have irregular periods, last month my period date 28 apr, but now am very confused bcoz may 22nd I saw milky white discharged after 26 the vaginal discharges dark brown spotting and stopped, 27 and 28 slightly discharged 4 to 5 drops normally, I felt very tired, head ache, nausea, back pain, I took home pregnancy test today afternoon its shows negative, wat can I do now.
I am 27 years old & my husband 32 years. We are married for 5 years trying to conceive since 12 months with no luck. I have regular menstrual cycle but 4 months back I got a root canal treatment done. Was it for the antibiotics taken im not sure but my cycle got irregular I mean 3 to 4 days than my usual 29 day cycle. Since from last month its again on track and regular. Should I consult a gynaecologist or should wait and try for a couple of months. Please advice.
Gud mng dctr. I am 22 years old married female. My MC was on 1 dec. Had intercourse and had I pill on 10 dec.in between I had the symptom of cystitis. From 15 dec onwards I am having low back pain. Which is on & off nature. On 19 dec I had MC again. please doctor I am worried, whether it is PID or not.
What is the possible cause of pain on both sides of sternum in females. Is this any thing serious issue?
During menopause, estrogen production slows and then stops. There are a number of changes, which occur in your body during this time. Periods become irregular and then stop. You may have hot flashes, mood swings, a deeper voice and an increase in facial hair. Vaginal dryness is another common symptom of menopause. It becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like just a minor irritation; however, it can be a major problem when it comes to your sex life. Here is everything you need to know about vaginal dryness:
What causes vaginal dryness in women
Even though menopause is the most common cause of vaginal dryness, it can happen at any age and there are various causes of vaginal dryness as well. Here they are;
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding: Childbirth as well as breastfeeding result in lower levels of estrogen and this can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogrens Syndrome: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks the moisture producing cells in your body.
- Douching: Douching is a common practice done by women wherein, they wash their vagina using water and vinegar, knowing little that it can actually cause dryness.
As mentioned earlier, vaginal dryness is caused by a lack of estrogen. Here are some of the ways that estrogen is supplied to your body;
- Vaginal Estrogen Ring: This is a ring inserted into your vagina, which releases a steady stream of estrogen into your vaginal tissues. It needs a replacement, generally after three months.
- Vaginal Estrogen Tablet: A special device called an applicator is used to insert an estrogen tablet into your vagina.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: This also needs to be inserted through an applicator. It will be applied daily for the first two weeks after which, it will be applied one to three times a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.