Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod PardesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female and have heavy legs pain from last 3 days. I am not getting sleep also Wat should I do now.
I have severe joint pain. Not only during summer but in all the season. I have headache also. Please asvive me some home made medication. Please.
I have pain in my sin above toe and below leg knee in some part there is extreme pain and it pain more after running.
My wife is 59 yr old female. She as per mri ls spine: 1) early lumbar spondylosis 2) mild posterior bulge of l4-l5 disc intdenting ventral thecal sac, mildly encroaching in to bilateral neural foramina and abtting bilateral traversing nerve roots. 3) minimal posterior bulge of l3-l4 disc without significant neuroforaminal compromise. 4) lingamentum flavum thichening and bilateral hypertrophic facetal arthopathy at all lumbar levals relatively pronounced at l4-l5.5) degenrative spinal canal stenosis with resultant intrathecal nerve roots clumping at l4-l5 leval due to bulging disc, thickend ligamentum flavum and hypertrophied facets. In lumbar spine ap/lat digital x-ray: impression early lumbar spondylosis. Both knees ap/lat conclusion: bilateral knee joint early osteoarthritis. What should be the treatment?
I am suffering from multiple sclerosis from last 7 yrs. I am on medication. These days I am on bed. I wanna ask if I wiĺl boost my immunity den will it help me fight against Ms. If yes den then some ways to increase immunity.
Hi Sir, I am a patient of Ankylosing spondylitis. Can you tell me how I can increase my weight. Please suggest medicines/weight gainers that should not have any side effects and increase the weight at the same time. I am also having vitamin D deficiency please suggest.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My liver is mild enlarge with moderately and diffusers increased echogenecity without any focal lesion. Renal caliectasis with 28ml of post void residual urine. Mild hepatomegaly with moderate splenomegaly. Is any major problems, what should I do?
I am suffering from back pain since frm 3 months continuously.. I took tab & spray etc & all. But it's not curing wht to do pls tel me.
My shoulders have slightly become muscly. It is like they have that shape like when you workout in gym. I did some pull ups a year and half ago. I am worried if that is the reason my height growth is affected. Also, I do some things that fall in the category of bad habits. It is related to adult content. Please tell if that can also be the reason affecting my height growth.
I am suffering from spondylosis with c-3 to c-7 in the x-ray shows gap. What is the remedy? I am undergoing physiotherapy at present. Pain killer tablets give only temporary relief. I am undergoing traction and ultrasound treatment from doctor at present.
She feels pain in ankle and heels followed by area under the knees. She feels urge to get massage, and that too very forcefully and she always feel the heels to be rubbed against a pointed thing, whether the edge of bed, stairs and even comb. There are no bruises or swelling. Everything seems fine. Please suggest the best solution for this.
Dear Sir, Kindly note that, I am 47 yrs old man. Past 4 yrs suffering from RA+. All other test relative to RA factor is negative except RA factor test. Now-a-days I am find very difficult to walk fast and finding difficult to claiming staircase especially in railway stations. Both knee always paining very badly. It is connected with RA facotr problem or knee problem. My second question is without taking any tablet, after taking 7 hrs nice sleep, from morning to evening I am always feeling sleepy. Kindly sugest and advise.
I have back and body pain when I am walking sometime early. So please suggest me any medicine for this.
Query: regarding allopathic medicine. What is the difference between Diclofenac and aceclofenac medicine? Which one is better or more powerful?
Septic Arthritis of Hip is relatively uncommon condition in children, but it should be suspected in a child who is ill, toxic and unable to walk. Movement of the affected joint is not possible because of pain. Diagnosis is confirmed by raised white cell count and erythrocyte sedimentation rate(ESR) and perhaps by effusion on ultrasound images. No test is perfectly sensitive or specific, so expert clinical judgement is required.
Urgent surgical drainage should be done to save the hip joint from destruction or to reduce the risk of late osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis may be particularly difficult in neonates.
- Staphylococcus aureus is the usual infective organism.
- Patient will need long term antibiotic therapy.
- Weight bearing should be avoided until complete recovery.