Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod PardesaiYour feedback matters!
I am having hand pain on the right hand in 6 months Dr. Prescribed calcium tablets for 1 month from that I get a relief thas all but sometimes the pain inside the hand is severe when I reach to take something on top or down please advice me how to get rid off.
Sir, my wife aged 65 yrs. She has arthritis on the back of the neck as per Neurologist and as per MRI taken by him. Due to this she feels vertigo/giddiness. What medicine you recommend for permanent treatment. Thanks
I have big pain in leg knees. When I take a stand from a seat, a crack sound heard from it. And it will cause a great pain to me.
Can you tell me some pain in the middle of bone space near stomach is it due to gas. It normally is at night does ashwgandha tablet taken at right relieve depress ?
I am 77 years old and i have developed knee pain in both the knees. There is stiffness and regular pain. It gas becom difficult to walk. Regular massage is being done with certain oils from Kerala. Megnatic therapy is being followed but results are not satisfactory. I can afford operation and replacement of knee joints. Kindly advise me Ayurvedic sure shot treatment.
I'm 30 years old housewife used to work a lot, fibromyalgia. Know I had a lot of pain in my palm, wrist and it prolonges to elbow and shoulder how can it be treated.
My wife has cervical spondylisis and it is affecting right hand also as she is having pain in the elbow and has giddiness. Please suggest remedy and medicines for the same.
I am 11 years old suffering with spondylitis arthritis from last 3 months Consulted many rheumatologist they are giving just pain killers but my pain spread to all the joints in the body including head also. Some doctors said disease is as VAATHAM. Please give your valuable suggestions I could not sit 2 minutes even. Thanks in Advance.
I have pain in my knee. When I walk long and it will start after that so. Please tell us what to do that for this pain.
I am male ,sir I have continuous back pain from 1 month ago when I stand or sit more time ,no pain when lying on bed, what is the reason for this sir.
Hello my fimar accident fracture 10 month before operation inside road also present time weather change cold fimar pain.
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.