Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am a patient of Polio affecting both legs. But right leg is fully affected while leftleg carries the weight. At 60 year age I have developed Post Polio Residal SYndrom. Recently I have found affected by Severe Spondilities. Because of this there is affected weight transmission on the left leg. I find it extremely difficult to put weight on left leg as the ankle paining. My mobility is near zero. Exhaustion and tiredness. Constant paid in the ankle whenever walking. Question: Can this position be treated in the true sense. Is it possible to provide nourishment to the peripherial muscles in the leg. Can anyone prescrible precise daily action plan to make it bearable.
I am having back pain from last 2 weeks, I am physically active in gym and doing a sitting job, pain is in my thoracic spine.
They have a pain in their knees and feet for more than 3 months in knees and feet for more than 2 years. So pllz suggest me what they should do?
Iam 50 years old female with severe ankle joint pains and wrist and knee joint pains. There is no rh factor detected in blood tests. The only abnormal ih elevated esr. Doctors ruled out rhematoid arthritis and gave me antiinflammatory medication. But it didnt work. So could you please tell me thediagnosis and what should I do? its very difficult to do even normal house chores. Thank you.
I am having pain in my neck and also in shoulders. Now it unbearable. .so which treatment should I take.
I have a regular backache upper side below neck and backache problem since 2 years which exercise n food should I eat for this to control.
I am 34 years and I am suffering from gout with severe pains in joints and heals in joints and my uric acid levels is 7.8 I am using medicines medicines any problem.
My wife is suffering from RA from last 4 years, we tried ayurvedic, homopathic as well as english medicines, please guide us what to do ?
Hi, My father aged 60, was suffering from tingling in legs and hand whenever they wakeup either in night or day since last two year, after treatment with one doctor they are telling some problems with cervical spine c5-c6 degenerative changes seen in disc as per MRI, and mild diffuse between c3, c4 and c6, c7, So doctor are telling for surgery, also doctor is telling if they will not do surgery then they may have paralysis after some time. I want to know, if I go for surgery, what risk may come, till now my father has no neck pain, only tingling in hand and leg when they wake up, and left leg feeling weak as compared to right leg when they walk. What should I Do?
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.