Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod K KaneriaYour feedback matters!
From last 4 days I am having bubbles and foam in urine. In my urine test albumin traced. I go through rft and 24 hr protein test. And reports are normal. Please suggest me what could be the reason of bubbles and urine and how I can reduce or stop it.
Hi myself now I am 7 week week pregnant and in sonography heart beat is nt showing till only yog sac is showed what it means what should I suppose to do I am too worried. I had already one miscarriage before 6 mnth.
I am 70 years old, 162 cms 68 kgs. Heart problem from 29.04.17, blood pressure & sugar levels normal, ckmb blood 112. Breathing problem while doing running. Hard work. Taking deriphyllin, ecosprin AV150/ 20, Flavedon, & pantocid DSR for gas trouble. Is it ok?
My mother suffering from high blood pressure. I.e. Nearly 200. What she should change in her diet. And she have also joint pain. Hardly walking.
I am scared about heart disease. Because my cholesterol is 229mg. After taking food I am getting pain in my left chest.
My father (age 59) had to undergo a sudden operation on 10 March 2014 due to complaint of sudden sever pain in heart and cheast. When rushed to the hospital in an unbearable pain doctors investigated and found that my father's has experienced an aorta bust (He was diagnosed of Acute Type B Aortic Dissection). Therefore he was operated and 2 stents were grafted to control the situation. After this operation with 24 hours he experienced another series of uncontrolable pain in his back bone and lower limbs, the doctors post examination after few hours operated him again. This operation was done on the back bone as the doctors found out that the Cerebrospinal fluid was not floing to the lower limbs properly as well as a blood clot was observed in the lower end of the spinal cod which the doctors said was cleaned during the operation. The doctors diagnosed it to be paraplegia and said that the operation will revers the situation and he (my father ) will have normal life after the opration without any paralytic/ heart complications. Few days after the operation he ws released from the hospital with a urinal tube and a bag which the doctors said will be removed shortly, Today it is exactly 11 months that he has no sense for urine of stool as a result of which he has to stay in diapers all day long and is really struggling with his situation. I will be really oblidged if some solution/cure/ help/ recommendation is given to us to improve his situation. Thanks in advance. Kind Regards
Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes. My chest is paining in the middle while turning left and right. So, what to do ? And how to stop my pain?
Can one find the percentage of artery blocked for heart in CT angiography and accordingly till how much percentage blocked can b treated with medicines and lifestyle change and diet. As I do not want to go for invasive angiography and angioplasty. Pls advise. And what one can find in 2D echo cardiogram.
There is some pain in my right side chest as I have gone through plural tapping. I am taking medicine since 1 month and there is some pain while breathing deeply. Please suggest what to do as I am TB patient.
Hello My father has high bp of 170/108. He is using medicines for that everyday. Since 4-5 days he is suffering with problem of giddiness. And also. He has acidity. His belly is also feels not gud. I mean even he is in empty stomach, but it feels like je is eaten something. U can understand what I am saying. Please help. Thanks.
Sir I have cholesterol so I want to treat for cholesterol please prefer the medicine to fastly cure.
It's measured in millimetres of mercury (mmHg) and recorded as two measurements:
systolic pressure – the pressure when your heart beats and squeezes blood into your arteries
diastolic pressure – the pressure when your heart rests between beats
For example, if your systolic blood pressure is 120mmHg and your diastolic blood pressure is 80mmHg, your blood pressure is 120 over 80, which is commonly written as 120/80.
Normal blood pressure is between 90/60 and 140/90. If you have a reading of 140/90 or more, you have high blood pressure (hypertension). This puts you at greater risk of developing serious health conditions, such as heart attack or stroke.
People with a blood pressure reading under 90/60 are usually regarded as having low blood pressure.
Read more about diagnosing low blood pressure.
49 years having high BP 132/80 taking medicine olkam 40 once a day at 9 p. M. With Etizola plus 10 prescribed by doctor. Is it ok? Please advice.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.