Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 39 years old woman. Weight 75 kg. I am trying to conceive since last 10 years. Bt no luck. I have tried medication n losing weight. Yet in vain. The doctor said that I have very less eggs. Is there any other way to get pregnant naturally.
Hi 4 months before, I kept coppr t. I have 9 months baby by cesearin. So now my periods are irregular. Body pain, back pain also. what can I do now? what are the other options for safety?
Hello doctor I am 22 years old female, 2nd half months period not occur then Dr. Suggest me for scanning then Dr. Told me watery pimple is appearing, then giving tablet for taking that three month. Now am taking gynovit tablet. What is happening tell me please doctor.
Hi, I am 24 years old and got married 6 months ago. I am having pcod problem. My last period was on 6th april. I went to gynaecologist on 24th May and through pregnancy test kit it had shown positive result. She did transvaginal ultrasound but there was nothing visible in it. She asked for follow up scan after 15 days. I am getting pain in my lower abdomen sometimes. When would be fetus or sac visible in ultrasound? I am really very worried about it as it is my first pregnancy. What I should do now? Should I go for ultrasound now or should I wait until 15 days?
How many times I should do sex. For making her pregnant. And when she has irregular cycle sometimes. Help me.
My wife did not get her period last six months actually she is mother of 6 month child so it is happened after her delivery. She is 31 years old.
Spermatorrhoea means involuntary loss of semen, which generally takes place during sleep or under various conditions (during urination or at stool) at other times. It is often associated with irritability and debility of the generative organs. It os commonly called.
Although the symptoms of true spermatorrhoea vary according to the general condition, disposition and age of the patient, yet the general course is somewhat as follows : Among the earlier symptoms which indicate that the pollution are becoming more frequent than is compatible with perfect health, are pain in the small of the back, pain in the head, a sense of fatigue and inability for exertion, and a certain incapacity for mental effort. As the emissions increase in frequency, the patient observes a diminished capacity for sexual enjoyment; the general symptoms are made worse, and include dizziness, weakness of sight, trembling in the limbs, a sense of weight in the chest, palpitation of the heart, and signs of dyspepsia. After a time he begins to have emissions by day also, and he now usually becomes the prey of despondency.
His mental depression may be so great that his thoughts are constantly directed to the one subject - a condition which aggravates the difficulty. His gait becomes unsteady ; he feels wandering pains in various parts of the body ; his rest is disturbed by frightful dreams ; he shuns society, because he imagines that others see and recognize the cause of his difficulty. In fact, his mental condition approaches finally a mild type of insanity. It must be said, however, that there but few, if any, cases in which insanity can be traced to excessive seminal losses. There are numerous instances in which an individual suffering from seminal emissions has become insane, and such cases are commonly ascribed to the seminal losses. A closer scrutiny of the case usually shows that the patient had a tendency to insanity, and that the seminal losses are to be regarded rather as one of the symptoms of the general nervous depression which resulted in insanity - as an effect, therefore, rather than as the cause of his mental derangement. Certain it is that those who have inherited a disposition to certain nervous diseases - epilepsy and insanity for instance-are far more frequently affected with seminal emissions than others.
Cause*-Spermatorrhoea is not usually a separate disease by itself, but is a symptom of several affections which may be located in the genital organs or may affect other parts of the body, especially the nervous system. In most cases it is simply a nervous disease, and is accompanied by numerous other symptoms which indicate feebleness of the nervous system. The subject of it is commonly of a nervous, excitable temperament ; and as first pointed out by an eminent French physician, he has usually suffered in earlier life from some manifestation of weakness in the genital or urinary organs, such as inability to retain the urine. It has been noted that children afflicted in this way often suffer in later life from weakness of the genital organs.
Among the causes which predispose to this affection is constant indulgence of the imagination in licentious thoughts. This especially when combined with unsatisfied sexual excitement, induces an irritability of the organs which finally results in the escape of the seminal fluid upon slight provocation.
Spermatorrhoea is most frequently induced by the habit of self-abuse. When this habit is stopped the individual usually suffers from involuntary emissions instead of those which he had formerly excited voluntarily.
It must not, however, be supposed that every individual who has once indulged in this habit must suffer from incontinence of semen afterward. In many cases the habit is practiced to only a limited extent and is not followed, to any particular degree, by seminal emissions ; that is, these emissions do not occur with more frequency than is natural for individuals who have not practiced self-abuse.
There are several causes which may act in exciting seminal emissions in cases where no disease of the sexual organs exists. Sometimes an unusual formation of the organ is a source of constant irritation which provokes seminal emissions. One of the most frequent of these is an unnatural tightness of the foreskin, whereby the secretion formed beneath it cannot escape, and being retained irritates the inner surface. An unnatural narrowness of the urethral opening may also cause constant irritation and seminal losses.
Kharkhusk(Gokhroo) 10 gm mix in 10 ml honey and use along with cow milk.
Post bekh satyanasi , make powder and use 3 gm along with cow milk.
Tukhm tamarhindi biryan and make powder, use this 5 gm powder along with cow milk.
Kushta qalai 500 mg
Majoon Aarad khurma or Majoon Mugalliz mani or Majoon Piyaz 10 gm along with cow milk before beakfast for 30 days.
Laboob kabeer or Majoon Kalan or Majoon salab 5 gm have the same effect as above.
Habbe jawahar 1 in numb along with Jawarish jalinoos lolvi twice a day.
Habbe jiryan: Jaifal javitry, afyoon, mazo sabz, ispand, mastagi, zafran, nagser, mochras, tujqalmi, gul supari, dana ilaichi khurd, tabaseer safaid, ajwain khurasani each 3 gm, prepare powder and make 3 gm tablet in lua'ab isabgol, use this one tablet twice a day along with cow milk before breakfast and at bed time.
Safoof mugalliz: veryeffective formulation for spermatorrhoea. Asl alsoos muqasar 7 gm, Kahoo 10 gm, Gulnar 15 gm, Gul surkh, Tukhm Suddab, Tukhm Fanjakshat each 15 gm, make powder and use 6 gm twice a day along with cow milk.
Im 19 years old n my fiance is 24 years old he press n touch my breast very hardly and after touching he sucks my breast like a child some times he bite my nipple too. Due to his hardly touch I get lost of pain. Is press the breast very hardly can milk come out o what?
Iam 30 years old female during 3years of marriage all reports was normal but recently ie on june 2015 has been traced a simple cyst in left ovary size 33x30 mm, left ovary enlarged 42x39 mm tiil that time I do not have any pcos but after taking injection HCG Siphasi 1000 iu on may I found in june this simple cyst after 6 months ie this december it was polycystic pattern left ovary and also in right ovary simple cyst 20x17 mm mm & ovary size 41x30 and thyroid this december is TSH 3.46 & T4 is 1.37 what is that thyroid type and what are my chances of conceiving. Before to that injection I do not have any pcos but now am very much worried, when there was no pcos iam not conceived but now what is my chance what should I do please kindly suggest me.
I got late marriage my age is 40 & my wife's age is 38. Now it is almost one & half year passed we don't have children, we consulted a gynecologist he suggested for test tube baby. Please guide.
Me and my family members are going in temple which is in himachal far away from my hometown. So we have to stay there for 5-6 days and in these days normally my periods come. So I just want to know that if I will take medicine to stop bleeding in that particular days, if they will effect me like if they will harm me then I will not take and if they will not harm me then only I will take the medicines. Please help me that what should I do.
Will it cause any infection to me if I lick my sexual partner vaginal lips and clitoris and play with that.
my periods this time are very problematic it was actually due but not coming fully I m facing this problem since last three days some time some blood comes in my urine also it is blood clot type and then for next 10 hrs nothing and then again the same problem I am 28 post delivery lady with 8 months old baby. I m feeling very irritated. Please help what to do.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.