Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinodYour feedback matters!
Sir, I had unprotected intercourse with my friend 4 days after her periods. And She's is again having periods after 4 dayd. Contraceptive pill (I PILL) is taken after 3 hours of intercourse. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I hav endometrium cyst left side 82 mm and right side 54 mm what is best treatment to cure it still I don't have child.
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
Hello doctor can you suggest me the diet chart for pcod patient to regulate periods and conceive fast.
Hi doctor My question is regarding my confirmation of pregnancy. Frm 3 months my mensuration cycle is in july 4th date in the august its 1st and again igot 30aug. With the help of ovulation calculator we had sex every alternate days till date. But I dint get my periods in this month till date. I have done prega test 3rd sep its showing negative. Im having doubt whether im pregnant or ill getvperiod.
Wife is in the ninth month of pregnancy. She is suffering from itching problem since a month. No tube provided not being so helpful. Even unable to sleep over the night.
Hi doc, I am married and me & my husband not planning for any kids now. So what precaution we should use for this. As my husband doesn't use condom and I am afraid that may be I get pregnant, so to stop this what should I use? I heard pills are not good for health and sometimes it's change the hormones also. please suggest me what should I do?
For how many days periods can get delay in next month if bleeding after taking abortion pills starts today.
Hello mam I am 4 weeks pregnant and my hcg is 555 in my blood test report as my doctor give me dhupston and car 3 iron tablet. As im gaining my weight till the time I take tablet and im suffering from constipation also. Please suggest me what to do. As my gyine told me your hcg report is not normal.
I am pregnant by 3 months. As per last test my haemoglobin counted 8.6. May be for this reason or some others Dr. prescribed me a new medicine called Bevon capsule. I am taking it daily after lunch for two days and both days I vomited all my lunch. 3rd day I stopped the medicine and no vomiting occurred. I felt ok. Now I confused whether I'll continue or not that medicine. Please help me. I can't consult my Dr. before next month.
Hey im 7 weeks pregnant and I had intercourse a week ago ad I started to bleed heavily with bright red blood and brown penny size blood clots and the bleeding went on for three days my abdomen feels uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid 0: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
My 9 th month pregnancy is going on. I am facing pain under right breast. I did abdomen ultrasound. Dr. said I have hydronephrosis in right kidney and kidney size is 64 128 mm. Please give me suggestion? I need any medicine or not. And other important suggestions.
Hello doctor I am 35 weeks pregnant and my back is paining I want support to sit. I can not stand more than 15 minutes .i want my baby normal and my stomach looks quite bigger .i m tensed reports are normal my ultrasound was ohkk. Now my last exam is left. I am tensed if I will not do work in home than my body will not be flexible for normal delivery suggest me some tips for normal delivery. It is bad pain why it happens .i can not sit without pillow. Well I used to do normal work washing clothes and walking but due to back pain I feel very uncomfortable pls s.
I am unmarried 37 years old female with controlled and monitored thyroid on 125 mg thyroxine and have recently found that I have a fibroid around 10 cms in the uterus which as per radiologist is perhaps going upto my navel also I have not had periods since last around 2 months, apart from a bit belly protrusion and slight recent discomfort while sleeping I have no other issues/ symptoms. All my other tests appear to be normal. What should I do?
Hi, i am female 25 years old. Married for just 15-20 days. and suffering from vaginal itching and burning and running to the toilet over again and again. What is the problem and how it can be solved?
USG Breast: Normal fat globules and fibroglandular component, No mass, cyst/ calcification seen. Retromamary areas are normal, Nipple and retroareolar areas are normal, Normal Vascularity. Well defined hypo echoic lesion measuring 13*8 mm is noted in the right inner lower quadrant at 5 o'clock position of right breast, Left axillary lymph node measuring 7*6 mm noted with retained fatty hilum. Impression: Well defined hypoechoic lesion in the right inner lower quadrant at 5 o'clock position of right breast - fibroadenoma (BIRADS category III Lesion) Q. This is my USG report of my Breast, so can you kindly inform me do I need to do surgery for that or I can go for a course of medicine?
Hi, I'm a 20 years old female, weight 110 kg and height 107 cm, I'm afraid of the risk of diabetes and hypertension since the family history from both sides have them, what diet should I follow?
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?