Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod GijwaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I never had any heart problems in my entire life. But before some months my closet friend passed away by heart attack and he was smoker. I was very depressed because of that and few days later I was very disturbed & depressed because some personal issues and I was thinking about that friend it was like phobia I also smoked too much cigarettes on that day suddenly my heart started beating abnormally and I started feeling abnormal. Doctors scanned my heart and they found WPW syndrome so some doctors advised me to operate and some suggested to avoid surgery because it was symptomatic. What is your opinion. Thanking you.
Hello I having a headache on right side of forehead. I am not able to sleep. Please give me a solution.
What should be the frequency to masturbate in a month and what are the consequences if I over do it, does it affect in hairfall.
I am 19 years old and I had a problem of pcos nd my skin is getting darker day by day with acne and im also having much hairloss can suggest me how to get rid of dark skin and acne.
Sir I am vijay I am 20 years old. I have an itching problem in between my legs for past 1 year. I think it is an ringworm. I didn't take any treatment till now. Please help me. Thank you.
I am suffer from headache since last 3 months headache is like I fill like I am in other world I can not explain but it call like I am drinking alcohol 24 hours.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.
I have been suffering from piles for more than 5 yrs and whenever I go to toilet something like gel but no blood comes with the stool. Please suggest me a treatment.
I am 24 years old & in 2013 I suffer from intestinal infection & after that irritable bowel syndrome. I want to say why my body weight is constant. My present weight is 58 kg & height is 6' Why my body weight is not increase. I eat healthy food vegetables fruits milk eggs meat So what is the problem. please Help me sir.
I got a back injury on 6.4. 2016. I have been diagnosed with D12 vertebra compression fracture thru X RAY CT SCAN AND MRI. Doctor advised me to take bed rest for three weeks. Again on 30.04. 2016, Due to pain, doctor advised me to take another 3 weeks bed rest. Since there is pain in the area and surrounded adjoining area. Another Doctor has suggested me with physiotherapy for 2-3 weeks. Fanatic simulation at back. I have started today. Please guide me on further course of action.
I've a disease of masturbating. I masturbate 8-10 times a day. So I feel tired and lost interest in many subjects. My mind always thinks about sex seems that happens during first night. I'm so frustrated. Sometimes I feel I should die. Whenever I see a beautiful girl I masturbate. I'm uncontrollable. Always I had a bulge in my pant. Please help me to survive from this. I don't want sex. I want to live bachelor life. I'm frustrated from sexual life. Please help me. Thank you.
I am 63 years old. I got diabetic from 2001 but it is in normal. My wife age 55 years. I am unhappy in sex from one year. Can I use ' VAYAGRA' please suggest name.
I masturbate daily and now I felt little pain on my penis is this happen by masturbations. I do wand to know about physical harmful by this.
Hello doctor I have typhoid so can you please tell me what type of food I should have avoid because I am having very big problem so please help me. thanks.
As per my scanning report taken 6 weeks there is no fetal heart rate. Doctor advised to go for abortion. Is it true that heart beat starts before 3 months. My friends heart beat start only after 3 months. I'm confused whether to wait or go for abortion.
Please tell me basic symptoms of pilonidal sinus such that if that symptoms are not noticed then it should not be sinus.
" I have cold and cough problem from birth and I am 21 years old and when I go out in pollution and cold and cough starts what the reason and how it will cure I want the preventive measures and cure remedies please someone help.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido