Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
I am 33 years old and have anal fissure from 1 month taking medicines and ointments but not getting results.
At present I am suffering minor piles and getting some difficulties at the time of toilet. Due so some constipation I am getting pain during toilet time. I think only inner part of anus is little pain for me pls suggest any Ayurveda medicine or or Elieopathetic.
My mother has frequent urination problem from last 4-5 yrs. Urine comes in very less quantity in drops with burning pain. USG and urine test gives no symptoms of problem. She is not diabetic. Blood found in urine which is not seen by eyes directly. Doctor says that it may be shrinkage of the tube (narrow urethra. Please advice some medicine to cure.
Day before yesterday I had Samosa in the evening and later chapati for the dinner. After that I am have digestion problem. I could not eat well. I had headache severely under the eyebrows and I went stool 3 times till today. Today I had breakfast and it is quite fine. But still I am feeling uneasy. I still feel indigestion. I am having problems with excreting stool. P. S I found our I am having small kidney stone recently a month back.
Since I hav polycyst ovary doctor saying I hav endometric cyst so it s possible to get conceive r not.
Sir meri mother ko kidny stone thi aur unka operation kar usko hata di gayi hai but unki right kidny bhi hatani padi hai to sir ye batay ki unki kidny kyo hatani padi aur kya mujhe bhi kidny stone hone ka risk hai mere bhai ko ureter ki stone thi 1 or 2 year pahle but abbi pain nahi hota hai to kya unki stone khatam ho gayi hai.
I am 18 years old boy. I have small stones in my stomach. please which type of diet I have take. And which medicine.
My husband is 39 years old. He has a 5mm stone in his urinary pathway. Since one week he is taking medicins but lower abdomen pain is there his testis is seen to be buldged. What can we do. How long this would persist.
Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Some times they wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters n rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. There is no other disease or medication right now. please do advice any medicines for it.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from swelling in anus. Doctors told me, there is a problem in anus. The problem is FISSURE in anus like that they told. My question is, 1. How to come out from this problem? 2. Which types of food should I take? 3. What is the main solution for this kind of disease? And also I am suffering from pain while sitting only other wise there is no pain at all. Pls tell me correct solution for this. Thanking You Raj.
Is it advisable to drink lots of water before going to the toilet in the morning? Will it make my stool loose and easy to pass?
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.