Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinit
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinitYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. I am having lots of itching in my legs last over one month. It become lots of black spot's on my legs. Please give me any suggestions.
Hello sir/mam I am taking ashwagandha powder from one weak and muscles is developing gradually. But I am feeling sad in my skin. As the muscles is developing but I am not feeling hard mass outside the body. please take attention to my concern and suggest me whether I can use or not. Hoping for fast reply Thanks and regards.
Hie doctor. I was in a relationship for more den seven years. I am getting married to another guy. I want to operate vagina as it has expanded very much also my breasts are sagging. Please suggest some medicines n olso doctor for a check up.
Good skin care — including sun protection and gentle cleansing — can keep your skin healthy and glowing for years to come.
Don't have time for intensive skin care? you can still pamper yourself by acing the basics. Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. Get started with these five no-nonsense tips.
1. Protect yourself from the sun
- One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.
- For the most complete sun protection:
- Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an spf of at least 15. Apply sunscreen generously, and reapply every two hours — or more often if you're swimming or perspiring.
- Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a. M. And 2 p. M, when the sun's rays are strongest
2. Don't smoke
- Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health.
- Smoking also damages collagen and elastin — the fibers that give your skin strength and elasticity. In addition, the repetitive facial expressions you make when smoking — such as pursing your lips when inhaling and squinting your eyes to keep out smoke — can contribute to wrinkles.
- If you smoke, the best way to protect your skin is to quit. Ask your doctor for tips or treatments to help you stop smoking.
3. Treat your skin gently
- Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin. To keep it gentle:
- Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time, and use warm — rather than hot — water.
- Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers.
- Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closest shave, use a clean, sharp razor. Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
- Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Moisturize dry skin. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. For daily use, consider a moisturizer that contains spf.
4. Eat a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The association between diet and acne isn't clear — but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin c and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates might promote younger looking skin.
5. Manage stress
Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress. Set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list and make time to do the things you enjoy. The results might be more dramatic than you expect.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
Treatment to Improve Appearance of the Skin
As our years pass it tends to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. The most prominent part where the signs of ageing show is our face. Now we have many ways and methods with which we candelay this experience and look younger for longer. One of those methods is use of Chemical Peels. Now what are Chemical peels and how do they work? Cheical peels are basically weak acids which are formulated into peels with the help of other chemicals. These work by dissolving the topmost layer of the skin, the dead cells and, it results in revealing a skin which is younger and brighter. Acids which are commonly used in peels are Lactic acid, Salycyclic acid, Trichloroacetic acid and Glycolic acid.
Among the non surgical methds of facial rejuvenation the use of chemical peel is the most popular methodbecause they not only reveal a younger and brighter skin but also enhance the tone and texture of the skin. We can use a chemical peel on our face, body, area around eyes and neck. These are generally used for improving various types of pigmentation like frckles, melasma, age spots, sun tan, PIH etc, for treatment of acne, acne spots and scars, for improvement in appearance of mild scars, for reducing fne lines and wrinkles, for photoaging, for enhancing the tone and texture of dull tored and rough skin, for giving the skin overall hydrated and youthful glow.
Now, why should you you use chemical peels and why should you choose them as a process of skin rejuvenation.
Because, first of all it is a non invasive process, safe and has minimal complications, it is inexpensive and totally affordable, many of the peels can be done as a lunch time procedure and you can walk out of the clinic and resume our work almost immediately. Peels can also be combined with other processes likemicrodermabrasion and microneedling. With the advent of wide variety of peels, there are a large amount of problems which can be addressed and peels can be customised to meet almost all the demands of the patient.
So to discover a radiant skin with the help of chemical peels and to know more about chemical peels please visit Clinic Cosmederma or book an appointment through Librate.com, thank you.