Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinima Nanda
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinima NandaYour feedback matters!
My cousin had a sex after that she is not having periods last month she has tested with prega new 3 times it is negative now sometimes she is having burning or itching in her lower area and her date is 21 she is confused in this month is she will have her periods or not please help her?
I am 22 year old unmarried still studying. Actually I didn't got my periods from 56 days. I'll be travelling around 160 km for college everyday. Last time when I had periods on 25th of june and after that I didn't got my periods yet. On 27th of May I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I neither took any emergency contraceptive pill nor used condoms but I got periods on the very next month. Now because the periods were missed I had a doubt dat I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now tell me is there any chance that I am pregnant or not because till now it has been two months I got periods. If am not pregnant then clarify me what might be the reason behind missed periods. Please help me.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
How to manage Obesity?
Hello everyone. I am Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan. I am clinical dietician and nutritionist, working in this field for the last 22 years. See, today I am going to speak about Obesity.
What is the biggest killer today? It is not war. It is not natural calamities. It is not diseases but the lifestyle. You know, the major cause of all problems is obesity. So, today we are going to talk about obesity and generally when obesity comes and when you are on weight loss programs so generally people think that you have to eat tasteless food, boiled food and starvation, you have to only eat soups, you have to only eat salads, and it is a total torture for your body isn’t? But believe me, diet is a mind game. Kanchan House Of Health and Nutrition prepares a diet for you which not only satisfies your taste buds but definitely going to help you in weight loss also. We don’t give any yogo diet. We will make sure you will have all the food groups including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
We calculate everything and we give it to you according to your lifestyle, not according to my lifestyle. This is the biggest benefit if you take Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition’s diet. So when we talk about dieting, generally people think that eating soups and salads is diet or eating boiled food or eating tasteless food without spices is diet but believe me, diet is not like that. When your diet is good and tasty, then only you can sustain it for a longer period. Otherwise, in between you will stop that dieting and you will not achieve your diet plan or diet goals.
So if you want you can join Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition and we will give you the best diet which suits your necessity, which suits your requirement, which is actually according to your region, your time, your pattern, so whenever you want to join us, please contact us and keep watching my videos. Thank you very much.