Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinima NandaYour feedback matters!
I have 140 range of glucose challenge test and I am 7 month pregnancy but last time it's 82 it is normal or not.
I am 19 years old female. I have been diagnosed with pcos. My scalp is very oily i. E. It requires hair wash almost everyday. What can I do to stop the oil secretion in my scalp? Have tried many hair cleansers. They stop working after a month or two. What hair-care routine would be suitable for me?
Anxious to conceive. I have taken all the medicines from 1 year. But still no result doctor said no problem from both of you but pregnancy is late why I don't know! Reply me please.
1. Rehydrates the body
Because of its electrolyte composition, coconut water is also used to rehydrate the body in case of dehydration and fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting or excessive sweating. A good source of carbohydrates,
2. Promotes weight loss
Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contain various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism.
3. Lowers blood pressure
Coconut water is considered good for controlling high blood pressure, thanks to its vitamin c, potassium, and magnesium content. Potassium, in particular, helps lower blood pressure by balancing out the negative effects of sodium.
4. Heart tonic
It helps lower low-density lipoprotein (ldl or the 'bad' cholesterol) and increase high-density lipoprotein (hdl or the 'good' cholesterol) levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
Give me some tips please I want to sex with my gf and I didn't make her pregnant as well as I didn't want to wear condom.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.
In the starting of 9th month of pregnancy I am feeling less baby movement s in Womb which are much less than previous month. I took the ultrasound but everything is normal. But my baby is not moving as much as in eight month.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Hi I just had four tablets of siphene100 and one is still left. But due to some reasons we have to postpone our plans to have a baby and I would like to go back to my contraceptive pills. Can I start my pills right away and how long will it take for them to be effective?
Drug abuse is characterized by the excessive use of illegal drugs, prescription drugs or even over-the-counter drugs. Drug abuse eventually leads to drug dependency whereby the drug begins to take control over you and affects your daily activities as well as your physical health.
Treatment of drug abuse normally involves a series of steps to be undertaken. These are:
- Group therapy
- Drug addiction
Furthermore, treatment of drug abuse generally follows a 12-step program which continues even after the treatment as a part of the recovery process.
Detoxification, or simply detox, is a procedure involving medical care while attempting to deal with withdrawal symptoms after your initial break from drug use. Since dealing with withdrawal symptoms can be quite problematic, you will certainly have to consult a doctor who will probably prescribe you certain medications.
There are different types of therapy needed to overcome the problem of drug abuse. These include:
- Group therapy, where you can interact your problems with other people who are going through the same ordeal.
- Motivational interviewing (mi), where you can resolve mixed feelings with regard to quitting and treatment.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where you can learn to take control over your actions as well as change your thought and behavior pattern in order to adjust to a drug-free life.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (met), where motivational interviewing is used to help give you more motivation with respect to quitting drug consumption.
- Family counseling, or even couples therapy, where you can learn how to stay drug-free as well as improve your relationship with your family members or with your partner.
Treatment programs are often similar to therapies and are classified into three types:
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Residential treatment.
When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? My periods were supposed to come on 15th march but haven't. Everything happened on 6th march.
Sometimes, little bit of White fluid comes out of my friend's (girl) nipples. Some say it's nipplegasm. Please tell us what is this.
Hair fall: hair should fall at periodic intervals so that new ones grow up (abt handful every month). If it's more than usual den arises d probs.
Many young adults chief complaint. Main reasons are a) normally b) dandruff c) stressful life d) lack personal hygiene e) salty water f) lack of nutrition g) others like chemotherapy, local infection.
I would advise first with a) personal hygiene like taken head bath every 2 days, applying oil b) leading a stress less life like doing meditations, workouts c) dandruff: home remedies - buying from market plain aloe vera shampoo n bhringraj oil (google n see wat it is). Apply oil n wait for 15-30 mins n take a head bath with shampoo on alternate days. Use for 2-3 wks if no outcome consult a physician d) nutrition: take protein rich foods e) local infection: consult physician to rule out any