Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vinesh ChandramaniyaYour feedback matters!
I ve anxiety problem whenever I think about dis it starts. My heart sinks badly n my BP is also increased. M so much scared .What to do PL help.
I am 30 recently married my wife doesn't have interest in sex. I have tried different types of foreplay for getting into mood but no use she doesn't feel anything when ever we talk about sex she is getting angry on me she does want to talk on sex Please tell how to solve this problem. For this issue our relationship is in trouble now.
My mother has been suffering from schizophrenia for almost 36 years. Although she is on medication, yet she is nt able to live in a healthy way. I dnt think the treatment is working. She get these phases of relapse every year or whenever there is some important event . I want her to live a happy life and get well. I am searching for a good doctor who cn actually help .
Hi I am 40 years old, and having indigestion, body pain, low energy level, constipation front long back also gaining weight and increase tummy is there any treatment available.
I have blood phobia I want to overcome it so how do I do that whenever I see blood I see every thing start to spin and and start vomiting it is embarrassing.
Hi. I am getting treatment from past few months for anxiety, fear, panic attacks and depression. My anxiety is on and off. Recently I came across a article about schizophrenia. Since then I've an extreme fear of developing it. I am so stressed out because of it. I'm always checking whether I am going insane or not. Like checking whether I am hearing voices. Or scared of staring at pictures. Etc. please help me, get me out of this fear.
Dear ,s How to stop Heartpalpication? If I shout do I get a panic attacks, I am tensed some times I manage, still worries, Do j get any attach like heart attacks and all. I may think much in this! Due to ACidity I feel heart burns and palpitations is that am thinking right / Any other route cause around! Please suggest me the best. Thanks a lot!
Hello, I am actually a resident of India but I am studying in Dublin, Ireland. I have been prescribed Fludac 10 mg and Attentrol 50 mg daily for anxiety n adhd. I need some guidance as to what documents/procedure will be required to continue these medications in Dublin. Would a prescription from India work that I can get renewed by a registered physician In Dublin every 6 months? Regards.
Hi sir/mam I im in need of a psychologist as I have no interest in live right now I am in a heavy and last stage of mental depression.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Hi sir/madam. I am 18 years old boy. I am having puberphonia. My voice us not yet deepen, still I don't get a deeper manly, low pitch, masculine voice. Still my voice is at high pitch only. All my friend and boys who r younger to me got deeper low pitch voice. But I am still not. I had already consulted three ENT specialist in my area and they also told PUBERPHONIA and they prescribed me to take SPEECH THERAPY. With their consultation I went to speech therapist for two weeks of speech therapy. But I felt there is no changes in my voice. After speech therapy also my voice is like as before. Kindly prescribe me a speech therapist specialist. Pls sir because I faced lot of problem with this voice. Pls help me sir.
Hi sir/madam, my cousin is 15 years old and he is now studying 10th standard. He is not able to understand his subjects and not able to remember any thing regarding studies. But he is normal and very active in all other aspects. What should we do to make him study and get good future. Please help me out.
Sir I am a civil service aspirant. I use to study till late night but the day I take food at nigh I feel too sleepy and because of that I could not study. Please suggest any measure so that I can study as well as can tske food at night.
My nephew is 3 years old and she hardly weighs 5 kg. She early can speak few words. I did consult so many child specialist but outcome is not that much so which investigation should I do or what kind of specialist should I consult?
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.