Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinayak Nagesh Shrikhande
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak Nagesh ShrikhandeYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, my health problems is digestive system problem. I don't understand what I do. Digestion problem is going on daily. Help me.
Hi, actually my dad age of 50years suffering from severe abdominal pain, as the general doctors suggest we got to know that the percentage of serum amylase is more in pancreas. Can you please let me know in details how does this effect?
I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.
I am suffering from gastritis last going to five years .I have taken lots of tablets and syrup liquid it won't works please help me.
I have severe gastric problem. Sometimes I vomit due to gastric. My stomach ache and whole body pains. Suggest some help.
My digestive system is not well. Whenever I take foods I feel like I will vomiting anytime. My stool is fine. Please suggest.
Dear sir/madam, I am 36 year old and I am victim of gastric problem for what there always remain pain in my liver. I have passed through ultra sound test several times and found nothing abnormal. Please suggest me what should I do now. Thanks.
Hi, Sir I am having pain near my Anus. I am male 24 years of age for the last one week I am having pain near my Anus and there is no infection or fus near just I get this pain while sitting in a particular position and when I apply some pressure at that area for the last one week I haven't taken any medication thought it's normal and would cure up on its own help me with this. Thanking You.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.