Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 43 years old women having two children, working in a compay. For past 6/7 months, more tiredness in the morning as soon as get up from bed and not feeling freshness. Eyes also doesnot look fresh in morning. The pain appears especially in shoulders and back hip more. Also appears in knee, legs. Carrying out regular jobs in morning becoming very tough in office as well as in home. Is any home remedy available? or please suggest how to come out this problem. I am mentally down with this situation.
My mother has spine pain from the last 2 years and she has tried many things but no good change has come till now. We have the reports of the MRI of spine can you help us in the treatment of the disease.
I am 60 years old and have pain in my right shoulder and sometimes below my heels. What should i do? Please advise.
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
Back and leg pain for the past two years MRI report l4 l5 disc bulge and sacralization of l5 I am 28 years old male. Please suggest.
I had a sprain in my leg and I used volini and the pain was not cured so suggest me a good and curable medicine within the range of rs50.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since 18 years, here are some doctors said that there is no any treatment of this disease because it is genetic disease (HLA B27 positive report, they only suggest some daily exercise to control, but not worked. Please help someone, I am not able to do any proper movement like any normal people, and daily activities.
I am suffering from leg pain from last two months I take lot of medicine but no relief in my leg pain please advice me and give me some medicine which relief my leg pan fastly?
I am 37 year old and have backbone pain and heavy hair loss. Please suggest me what should I do for these problems.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.