Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VinaliYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe pet main dard hota hai aur mujhe bhuk nhi lagti hai aur Daily chale main problem hoti hai aur meri help karo aur us se bahut problem ho rahi hai meri shadi bhi nhi ho rahi hai.
He is a habitual of masturbation from age 15year, now he is father of 2 child but he always feel that he can not do a healthy sex. Thatswy he has always confusion that his wife is satisfied with him or not?
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
I am 47 years old. I have cervical problem for the past 5 years. I am working in the line of clerical. I have shoulder pain and neck pain continuously. Please give me advice for cure my problem. Thanks.
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old and I'm suffering from lipoma disease which is having multiple on my body causing embarrassment and mental stress or even though I have been rejected by girls several times for getting married. Kindly suggest the way to cure it. Thanks
I am having neck pain for last one month I have tried different medicines but no use what should I do.
I am suffering from cough, cold and fever from past two days. So prescribe the medicine and cough syrup but not of heavy dosage. Thankyou.
I was sitting in school and my friend push me. I fall down and I am injured. My blood start coming from my finger as there was iron bench and my Hans strikes with it. Please help me.
My father is diabetic! Suddenly yesterday he had vomtings from evening till today morning when he sleeps sideways his head is feeling like moving it seems please anyone help me to know?
Who is Responsible For Lingual nerve damage during 38 surgical removal of impacted teeth? What to do after Half tongue paralysis! What are possible investigation for checking lingual nerve damage?
Hi doctor I have been suffering from heavy breathing difficulty for the last 1month, I was under an ayurvedic treatment cause of some allergy for the last month, right now everyday I feel Breathing difficulty, I taste blood, my hands shiver, when I talk loud I feel to vomit day by day I'm weakening.
My friend is having fungal infection on is right buttocks since 2 yrs which causes alot of itching. Doctors call it tinea he has used alot of medications like fluconazole, terbinafine, creams like candid ketoconazole sertaconazole tinaderm lotion miconazole many more its not healing n itching causes bleeding n pus filled pimples. please advice.
I am newly married. Wen I am sex with my wife. Not able to penetrate I tried one month. Til now no improvement. Hitting like a wall. I penetrate my finger, it goes tightly.
I am a 25 years old girl. I daily watch porn and dirty video. Can this affect my health and well being. How can I get rid of this habit?
Feeling weak after a sleep I am always running with my nose Is there any solution for me If would you like to give me a solution it.
I have heavy headache, fever and back pain in frequently week to week. How can I solve this problem?
I have got a pain in m back just next to m spinal cord towards the left side. It comes and goes on its own terms in a period of about 12-14 months gap. Have done x ray but doesn' t show any thing. Could you suggest something
Due to masturbating regularly, I had red dots or circles and some scratches inside the skin of penis and Now a days I have low sperm count. Please suggest me ailments or capsules which can cure this problem.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?