Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinaliYour feedback matters!
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am having allergy on my face. It is like as a circle of white colour. I am having psoriasis in my head. I have taken my many medicine but I could not get rid off it. Once it looks gone but after some time it returns back. Suggest me what can I eat in my daily meal so that it completely away from me for forever.
Flex seeds can consume Raw or Roasted, and quantity for daily consumption, direct or any procedure and time of taking Please specify.
Hi all, My friend have 4 years old son, we couldn't find his left side testis, we noticed this before 6 months only no other having this problem in his circle, he not feeling any pain there and hE is healthy like other child, will it make any problem to his feature, what kind of specialist we need to consult.
I am suffering from a throat infection since last 15 days and I have taken a lot of medicine but I have got no relief in my throat infection and I am a thyroid patients since 12 years fastly I was have a hyper-thyroid but from last 3 years I am a hypo-thyroid patients at present my TSH level is 0.58.and now I I am taking 62.5 mg. For 5 days and 75 mg for 2 days. Please give me best advice for my good health.
Swelling has appeared near my right knee. Don't know why the Swelling appeared. It's painting too much. I consulted doctor. And he told that it's a deficiency of calcium. What would be the reason for it.
Hello doctor, I have 65 days old kid. Everyday I make him to sleep around 10 PM - 11 pm and I feed him during that time. After that next I feed him around 5 am. He never wakes up in between. Is this correct or do I have to wake him up and feed him in between. In day time I feed frequently when ever he needs it.(more than 7,8 times)
Sir I have a problem of piles. I loose every day so much of blood. I also have gas problem. Can you please tell what to do.
I seem to be developing Varicose veins in one of my legs. While there is no pain or discomfort right now, is there some prevention techniques to minimize its impact going forward?
I have problem that I feel sick due to cold for every week and it's takes many time to recover so sir please tell me how can I recover from it.
I have problem of urine pass when I go for pee it takes time to come out and I remove my pant down it goes hang automatically when I stay in underwear even it stay in same condition but after put effort its come out this problem is coming to me from so many years I cheek it to one urine specialist but I don't get effect even my reports were god my ultrasounds was clear even when it's not come out I start water by the voice of water it comes what kind of problem. Is this please suggest me m suffering from this problem. Very long time even I wear very loose fit pants now sometime it comes frequently when I go to bed for sleeping.
I have cold from last three days, I took medicine but no improvement. Can you suggest, how shall I do?
Traces of blood observed after Sneeze, what could be the reason and remedy for the same? Please advise.
I have Have pain on my back till middle of the head, along with that having gastric problem. Lot of acid I exhale out during morning. It has been around 1.5 years not getting any relief.
Piles or haemorrhoids are one of the most common health issues associated with ageing. It can be described as the swelling of veins in the rectum, just above the anus. When irritated by stool movements, piles can be extremely painful. Thankfully there are a number of effective home remedies that can be used to manage and treat this problem. Here are the top 5 ways to treat piles naturally.
- Psyllium husk: Constipation of passing hard stools can aggravate piles and the pain associated with it. One of the most common causes of hard stools is a lack of fibre in the diet. Psyllium husk is rich in fibre and makes stools softer. Ideally, if you suffer from piles, try consuming one tablespoon of psyllium husk with a glass of water every night before going to bed.
- Sitz bath: Heat therapy can be very efficient in relieving pain associated with piles. Heat increases circulation and helps the damaged veins heal faster and also stimulates thermo receptors that block the body’s pain transmitters from signalling the brain. Fill a bucket or bath with warm water and soak the inflamed area in it for 15-20 minutes. This warm water wil also help relieve itchiness help the blood vessels relax.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties that aid in the healing of haemorrhoids. Applying the gel extracted from aloe vera leaves on the inflamed veins can help soothe and hydrate external haemorrhoids. For internal haemorrhoids discard the thorns and freeze strips of aloe vera leaves before applying over the anus in the form of a cold compress.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as tea tree oil have the ability to reduce inflammation and can be very beneficial in curing haemorrhoids naturally. Dilute tea tree oil with a carrier oil such as castor oil or almond oil and apply directly over the inflamed area. Do not use the oils without dilution as they can be very strong. Other essential oils that can be used to treat piles are lavender oil and rosemary oil.
- Olive oil: Consumption of olive oil makes the blood vessels more elastic and thus reduces the discomfort of passing hard stools. In this way, olive oil can even prevent the formation of piles to an extent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce discomfort and soothe the inflamed veins. The monosaturated fatty acids in olive oil can also help regulate bowel movements and prevent constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.