Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VinaliYour feedback matters!
I have headache and stomach pain for 3 days I am doing gargles and drinking hot water. Please consult me any medicine.
I need to know about the symptoms of sugar in adolescents. Because I think I might be having it. And please tell me it's effect on my body.
Good evening Doctor, 1. I am suffering from back and shoulder pain from two months. Daily I am driving on two wheelers minimum 60 KM to 80 KM. 2. And also I have migraine Headache. Please suggest me what is solution above the problems.
When I wake up daily morning my nose is kind of blocked with mucus whole day this disturbs me I think this iss due to some smell from body please help problem nasal congestion.
I'm 14 years old. After I urine after few minutes semen come on my foreskin. I use to clean it everyday. Nightfalls too. Even when penis stand and sit semen come. Unnecessary semen leakage. please help. I can not take any treatment or medicine. Or tell it too anyone. Tell me some thing which I can do and 100% successful! Plz.
My both Testicle are different from childhood, is it normal? As no pain, no problem still now. As I don't use underwear, is it for that?
I am 21 year old male. Every time there's a heaviness in my head. Why it is? I don't know. Then how can I improve. Give me some suggestions.
I am a 22 years old boy and my left side of face is not even with right side. It is not normal though and nowdays it is clearly seen. One year ago I have removed my left lower molar teeths and fixed an artificial molar teeth.
I am 22 years old male. From last year my acid increases a lot I had to take tablets for it. While taking tablets I feel normal. But when I leave tablets after a month I feel nauseous. I could not eat. And it continues . Then I had to see doctor. He gives some tablet course to do. I don't know what's happening?
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old, weight 68 kgs, unmarried healthy guy. I am facing two problems right now:- 1) PAIN IN TESTICLES- whenever I wear jeans or tight fitting pants, I got pain in my right testicles. The size becomes bigger than left one. please help me to free the pain forever. 2) MY BIGGEST PROBLEM is low sex drive, PE, ED. In past I have done lots of masturbation, watching lots of porn videos.
Sir I have sex problem when I see my girlfriend immediately my sperm coming out I am unable to do sex I am 30 years old my penis is small and weak.
I am 35 yr old female. Not passing motion properly since a week. I even tried having ducoflex so that I get my stomach cleared. But still no use. I have just stopped my tuberculosis medication 20 days back. What could b the reason.
While having sex I facing problem of premature ejaculation in few minutes. What can I do without taking pills. Age 22.
My-14-year friend has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins to help vision.
I am having hemoglobin percentage 6.2 and I am losing my hair a lot and my nail are also breaking. What should i do?
Hyee I had my c section on Nov 8th and right from one week after delivery to now facing constipation problem getting blood in the motion and the pain in anus rests all along the day. Kindly help. Used a lot medicines given by my gynic.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.