Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal Patel AYour feedback matters!
I think I have urine infection. Its like I couldn't control my urine and at the tym when I urinate it starting burning and starting paining that area after I urinate. I just want to know wats the reason behind it and wat should I eat and wat not.
I have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate. PSA test a month back showed 24.62. Presently on 1 capsule of Urimax. 4 a day. Is it OK or needs else to be done.
I am suffering from post void dribbling and little but slow urine speed. Otherwise I don't have any other problems. Is it caused by masturbations?
I am 68 yrs, diabetic and BP since 1993 under control but now proteins + in my urine. Serum creatine 0.9 mgs/dl Proteins in urine + Serum sodium 143 mEq/L" potassium 4.2"" chlorides 104" Sugar and BP under control with new medicines Glucaybay 25 mg dinner time Insulin novomix, Januvia 50 mg twice, cardace H morning, plane cardace night, cilaheart 10 mg afternoon and 5 mg in the night, COENZB10 CAPSULES morning and night one tablet.
I am 30 years old having left kidney shrinked to 4 cm and right kidney started shrinking. I met with an accident in 2008 with compound fracture in my right arm operated thrice in 2 years, taken antibiotics and pain killers in this 2 years duration. Now I want to know is there any medicine in allopathic or ayurveda or homeopath to cure my kidney.
I am 26 old male. When I am passing urine, some drops of sperm also coming out. I dont know why it is happen. Please advice me a solution to stop this. Bcoz I have to pray 5 times a day. Due to this I cant take my prayer properly. Please reply me gud advice asap.
What is the best treatment for kidney stones. Is the lithotripsy is safe treatment for 17 yrs. Of age. Please help me out, I am thankful to you.
Want to know about usg pelvis report as under Urinary bladder is empty Uterus appears bulky in size (80 *59 *44) and anteverted in position. endometrial junction is preserved. No evidence of focal or diffuse lesion. Both ovaries appear normal. No adnexal mass lesion. No evidence of free fluid in pod.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.