Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas DhanuYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am male age 33 and I got married 2 years back and we are trying for a baby but we are unable to get any results. so what should I do further.
All we know that tumour
Is found where there is cancer in body.
I have no infrastructure to experiment on this.
Do I decided and found
Effectively a measure to
Produce immunity in a body
To resist tumours form in a body. Therefore I can help you to develop immune
System to resist cyst/tumours.
If there is no tumour no chance of getting cancer
I worked silently on a few local patients and successfully depart breast
Tumour and ovarian tumour
In last 6 months.
This made me confident
To build immunity by a few
Homoeo medicines over a period of 3-4 months.
So I am ready to help interested persons to
Develop this into his/her
Body before any fatal come.
I have fullest belief on
I will be successful if i
Make ou smile and save
Your family from disaster.
God is good
Doc I had pill after 74-75 hrs of intercourse. Will it be helpful or should I go for pregnancy test because I don't want pregnancy now. please help.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, please suggest me when to start intercourse my period was regular, this month was started on 21 to 23 so when should I start. Please help me out thank u.
Im 20 old I'm not getting periods properly since 2 years. I'm getting periods only when medicines is used. What to do. Please help me.
My wife is in the 23rd week of pregnancy. At the beginning of 21 weeks, she started to bleed. Doctor examined & deduced about Placenta Previa Posterior Type-II. Kindly let me know, about the risk factors involved & whether she will be able to deliver properly or not!
Tulsi, an incredible herb having highly beneficial medicinal properties. A powerful immuno booster, wonderful herb for respiratory system. Taking 2-4 drops of tulsi early morning works wonder on your immune system. You will never suffer from cold corrhyza, bloating problems. Tulsi has antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory as well as anti cancerous properties.
I am suffering with Vaginal infection from the last 2 yrs. I have taken Ayurvedic, alopathic as well as homeopathy treatment. But none has worked for me. Let me know what to do?
Asked for Female, 21 Years I had unprotected sex (it can be better referred as nude romance) on 5th day of my periods (penetration is not done but I don't remember whether his penis has touched my vagina), after which I got periods for 2 months in proper times, but my 3rd month periods has stopped. And my vagina often gets itchy which I never faced before and I don't notice anything fishy with discharge. Is there any possibility that I might be a pregnant. If not please suggest reason and remedy for itchy vagina and delay in periods..
I am suffering from improper urination, that is I have frequent urge, unsatisfactory urination & it drips afterwords & wets my underwear. No diabetes, but my father died of prostate cancer. More over I possess hypersexuality which I don't want as my wife is not that interested in sex & I don't want to try any other way to fulfill this need. Please guide me.
I am a 31 year old male married to a 33 year old female. We are married for 1.6 years and have not been able to conceive. Recently we went to apollo for a check up and found that my wife is having the problem of endometriosis. The doctor did the laparoscopic surgery and told that it was successful. The doctor has given us 3 months for conception and after that advised IVF. Now it has been 2 and a half month, but my wife is not able to conceive. Please suggest what to do. The problem has created rippers in our relationship and we remain stressed all the time, please suggest your good ideas.
Is it natural to get belly bloated during menstrual days especially the first day when I get dysmenorrhea. Before menstruation starting also I had my stomach bloated to some extend. Basically I am not an obese or something but only my stomach appears bloated. Its due to what? Please reply.
I could not conceive due to thyroid problem from last 5 years. I always have irregular periods, after consultation with Dr, I am taking Thyrox 100 tablets, my husband has also done his fertility test and found no problem with him. Please suggest how i can conceive.
After how many days of unprotected intercourse will the prega news pregnancy test show accurate results. ?
• Worm infections are more prevalent among school children aged 5-14 years. They are seen in about 50% in urban and 68% in rural school children.
• Children are carrying worms in their intestine without their knowledge. Worms stick to intestine and keep on sucking blood and other nutrition. There are many types of worm like roundworm, thread worm, pin worm, hook worm etc. which can cause infection.
• Severity of infection depends on worm burden. A large majority of cases are asymptomatic. Infection is first identified when parents notice worms in stool .
• They can cause serious complication like Intestinal obstruction, liver disease, Pneumonia and even brain infections.
How we get worm infection?
• When people defecate in the open, millions of roundworm eggs are deposited in the soil or environment. They cans be carried around freely by dust, wind and rain.
• The infective eggs enter into the human body when we swallow or ingest fecal contaminated water or food. Or we pass onto food by infected hands, dirt under the nails, cups and plates.
• A child playing in a compound picks up infective eggs through dirty hands or play objects.
• Dirty human feet and animals walking in and out of houses bring the roundworm eggs into the home, and thus contaminate the home environment.
• In addition, flies, cockroaches and rats are also common vehicles that carry the roundworm eggs into the home where they infect humans.
• swimming in polluted rivers, eating without washing hands, geophagy (eating soil), eating unwashed fruits and vegetables.
In endemic areas eggs contaminate numerous domestic and public sites, including the following-
• Chopping boards • Coins• Door handles • Dust• Fingers• Fingernail dirt• Fruits and Vegetables
• Furniture • Paper money• Pickles• Public baths and restrooms• Public transportation (eg, buses)
• School rooms• Wash basins
How to prevent it?
• People need to adopt good hygiene habits by washing both hands properly with soap before eating or feeding children and after defecation.
• Wash vegetables thoroughly, especially when eating them raw.
• Cook food and vegetables properly to destroy the worm eggs.
• Hygiene and health education of school children is the most important activity to motivate children to change their behaviors and to take home the good hygiene habits.
• They can be shown photos of worm’s diseases, so that they can be easily persuaded to follow good hygienic habits.
How to identify worm infection?
• 85 % of patients are asymptomatic so it remains undiagnosed.
• Stool microscopic examination, for worms egg is a simple and cheap method of diagnosis .
• If the child is looking anemic, malnourished, weak, stomach pain or having anal itching, get his stool test done.
• Worm Infection can be easily cured. We have very good medicines available for worm infections.
• Consult your pediatrician for medication advice.
• But medication does not prevent re-infection.
• So the main treatment is, Prevention through Education of children and parents about importance of good hygiene.
Take Home message
Make it your family culture - Wash Hands with soaps just before eating food.
Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating.
For any queries, feel free to contact at penguinclinic.com
I am having irregular periods for 1 year my periods come in two months and when they come I notice clot of blood also coming out so please can you tel me about clots in periods and how can they be dissolve and how can I have regular periods in a month.
Hii I have menstruation problem. No blood flow last 5 to 6 mnth. And thats why put on weight. Please help to solve menstruation problem.
Spotting or implantation bleeding after 6-12 days of conception is the first sign of pregnancy. Some women fail to notice this change, which is only natural.