Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram Naresh ParikhYour feedback matters!
Doctor we are having a disease called gas how can we cure this. By a tablet or medicine given by you.
I am 30 years old. I have gas from last 4 years. I have used lot of medicins but in vain. Also my penis are very short of only 3 inches what can I do in these situations.
Hi I am 25years old boy I feel gases moving from throat to my upper back I feel suffocated at that time & I had taken antidepressants which makes me relax for a period of time but it occurs time & again please suggest me the treatment for this & tell me what condition is this & what should I eat & how can I get rid of this. Thanks.
Suffering from IBS what to do Earlier I had taken rifagut 200 3 times a day as advised by the doctor this symptom happens again and again presently taking colospa retard and spasril tablet for IBS as advised by the doctor it's been two days I am taking this medicine but I am still suffering from the problem I am not consuming any fatty products or milk products as advised by the doctor What can be done to cure this permanently Please help I cannot go to work even due to such problem.
From last ten days in morning when I go to toilet blood comes along with the potty drops of blood regularly falls down. But I do not feels any tiredness. I don't know how to get rid of this. Please tell me the remedy.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
Im 20 years old I have digestion issues im suffering from indigestion. How can I improvebmy digestion system.
I'm having fatty liver. I took ultrasound in 2013. It shows grade 2. HGPT shows 125. In 2016 I took ultrasound. The result has no change. Grade 2 itself. I'm having urdiogem 150 and udimarin medicine. But no changes. Please advice what should I do. Kindly advice it's future effects too. Is there any problem. What should I do. Please advice as soon as possible.
I am facing below issues 1. Irregular sleep patterns 2. Puking sensation post breakfast or dinner. So unable to intake food properly. 3. No hunger. 4. Have no habit of smoking n drinking. 5. But worried a lot about life. I am settled in a good and well secured job. But wherever I turn I feel pessimistic thoughts of something wrong going around me. 6. I am fine when I am at office. But after returning home, I face all these problems. I feel dejected n depressed. Please advice on any medications for sound sleep since I have nt slept properly for couple of months now. I am very worried that this would continue all through my life without keeping my family happy. Want a solution from you, please.
My wife age 62 is suffering from urine leakage problem. Uterus and gall bladder has been removed. Frequent urge to urinate. Please suggest remedy.
I am 67 years old male, now retired. I am a patient of IBS for last 10 years and taking Meva SR capsule twice daily before lunch and dinner which is keeping IBS under control. However, I was also having acute flatulence, for which I am taking neopride total (50mg) -one capsule with empty stomach and 10 ml PAN-MPS at bedtime but even then it difficult to control. This is even causing disturbance in sleep. What should I do? Should I take two capsule of neopride total (one morning and one evening? I am a regular morning walker (45 mins) and also do various yoga exercise including Pranayam. Please advise how to get rid of flatulence.
I am having problem with acidity what type of food can avoid, what type of fruit can stop acidity please tell some solution I am in tension.
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
76 years male, extreme burning sensation in bottom of foot, gastric problem, less sleep and tired feeling.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.