Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Dayanath Mishra
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Dayanath MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi i am suffering from pcod n my thyroid is 4.92 point. I am trying to get pregnant past 2 year with no result. Im in very dangerous zone n im unable to concentrate on my work or anything. Can anyone Help me with this. Im not getting proper answer. If there's any medicine pls suggest.
I'm suffering from lower stomach pain and leg pain during my menstrual time. From which I cannot do any work and the pain is killing me and the pain start before I get my periods n after I get my periods also the pain continue badly. So I take metal forte as a pain cular. But from this also I won't get any relief. So doctor please help me and I will be really thankful to you. My age is 22.
Hi. I m almost 40 years n hv symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, depression, didn't get my period since 4 months. Wt to do. Is thr any harm in getting early menopause. Pls advice.
I have an ovary cyst in right side 4.5*3.6 cm.my Age is 24 year. In 2 year before I have an open surgery for ectopic in right side. My marriage passed 3 year. I don't have any baby. I don't want to surgery. please give me advice. I do homeopathic treatment and doctor tell me in 3 months you will all right.
My wife is 40-45 days pregnant but I want to abort her pregnancy. Please suggest me some easy way to abort her pregnancy as we are not ready for child.
I am 25 years females. i am pregnant and having infection in private parts. Itching pain and burning sensation. What should I do?
I am 22 years old unmarried girl 40 kg weight. I am finding light bleeding (brown in color sometimes even red in color) for the past 10 days after 5 days of the completion of my periods. Also there is little back pain. Is there any abnormality.
I am 21 had my last cycle on 11th of this month Took ipill on 21st and I am bleeding now .Is it my normal cycle or vaginal bleeding?
I want to eat some medicine to makes hormones more healthy to make the blood flow more I used to eat hempushpa syrup but I do not find this medicine in delhi can you pleased suggest me this kind of medicine pleased.
Dear Sir/Mam The test of HSG already done .Its showing patent means normal , All ecg, tvs,utra sound, semen test are ok, But Now doctor saying she do not have any other option so she is doing process of IVF. Many times we asked question to her but she saying nothing in her hand .that why she is doing IVF. If all reports are ok than why doctor is foolish to say she is do not know what is problem. The test of IVF is very costly but I manage 1 lac from loan. Please suggest.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Sir, I am 17 yrs. Old. My stomach pains during period. I can't do anything in my periods day. My period smells very bad. It has lack of blood too. What should I do doctor?
Too much body weight puts your health at great risk. When you take in more calories than you burn, you get fat -- it's that simple. You've got to eat less. You've got to exercise more. You've got to push yourself to make these lifestyle changes -- but you've got to do it to help avoid serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, or stroke.