Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Dayanath MishraYour feedback matters!
One of the common personal problem in college girls is uti (urinary track infection) female are more prone to have uti compared to male. Personal hygiene, premarital sex, uretric stone like obstructing pathology etc can cause recurrent utl.
Symptoms are fever, dysurea, increased frequency of urine, back pain etc. Patients must contact the doctor as early as possible because if not treated properly it can cause many complications.
Self-medicating is dangerous. It can cause serious problems, so it is important to set up an appointment with your family doctor when any symptoms of an illness occur. A family doctor is trained to guide you for an appropriate plan of action to treat a condition.
- You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
- What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cells in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells wiht each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that medidation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormores namely cortisol. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body isn't at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state. The upanishads talk about" yatha pinde tatha brahmande" as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together. When the cells are living in a state of hatred. They soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease. Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
I am 20 year old female. My feet get cold during monthly periods from 5-6 years. I took SPASMONIL tablets from 2-4 year to get relief. How to overcome this problem. I took advice from this site only. They were said that :get fasting serum TSH. And they give me advice that get your blood checked" were I am little confused that what kind of blood test like hemoglobin or what else. Acknowledgement requires.
सेक्स के वक्त यदि महिलाएं 'यह' करें तो चरम सुख देते हैं पुरुष -- BEST Sex problem Counsellor & Sex Therapist in ALLAHABAD
I am 42 years old with chocolate cysts n fibroids in my uterus. Right ovary has anechoic cyst within measuring 5 cm n left has measuring 3 cm. Please suggest whether a surgery is must or oral medicine will help.
A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples develop when sebaceous glands, or oil glands, become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus.
- Also known as spots or zits, pimples are a part of acne. They are most likely to occur around puberty, but they can happen at any age.
- During puberty, hormone production changes. This can cause the sebaceous glands, located at the base of hair follicles, to become overactive. As a result, pimples are most likely to occur during the teenage years and around menstruation, for women.
- Pimples most often affect the face, back, chest, and shoulders. This is because there are many sebaceous glands in these areas of skin.
- Acne vulgaris, the main cause of pimples, affects over 80 percent of teenagers. After the age of 25 years, it affects 3 percent of men and 12 percent of women.
I am a lady of 24 years. From last 5 years I am suffering from hypothyroid. Taking thyronorm 112.5, I have put on 4 kgs in last 4 months. I need to reduce my weight immediately as I am planning to conceive on or after october 2015. So started to eat brown bread with soup at dinner & brown rice at lunch. Just want to know that is the diet helpful for me or not.
Hi. I am 31 year female having problem in conceiving. I have balanced translocation of 2 and 4 with large break points. Kindly suggest what can be done in my case. I am trying to conceive from 4 years.
Hey, I have a irregular periods issues from past many days may I know what is the reason behind it and I think I'm gaining weight because of it. What is the medication for it.
My wife is having 2.9x2.1x1.8cm mass lesion in left breast of birads category 5. Advised biopsy by the report. What should be the best treatment available in india. I am very much worried. An early detailed reply will be appreciated.
Hi doctors, I am 29 year old and my wife is 27 years old we have two children's one is 3.5 years old girl and second is 2 months boy please doctors give me any best suggestion, Should we go for cooper t or something else for not to have more child ?
My ovulation is start. How to utilize it for better result of conception. What I have to do for that I can conceive. Please revert asap.
Dear doctor im male 23 years old I have one doubt I did sex with one girl. But I did only anal sex with her so if the girl has aids it will come to me. Could you clear my doubt?
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder