Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaysai Kusurkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaysai KusurkarYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor, I am pinky using melacare from past 4 years i got good complexion looking so fair, now my skin getting thin, wn I leave this cream m going loose my complexion. I want to leave this cream without loosing my colour and any side effect pls help me begg m mentally depressed,
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!