Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalaksmiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. There is almost one week delay in my periods. I had sexual exposure on 2nd of sept. That was the 2nd day of periods. After that my last periods starts on 1st of oct. After 2nd of sept I didn't had any sexual exposure. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? I am worried.
We have been planning for a baby for last 9 months but no luck. Do we need to go for tests? If yes which tests and who should go first?
I have married since 1 year, till now I have miscarriage 3 times after completing 2 months so please suggest.
Hello doctor I have a question I have a baby who is one and half years old, still I'm breast feeding her and now Im planning to go for slimming treatment in Ayurveda. I heard that before starting this treatment I need to consume some ghee ,my issue is that I don't consume ghee since from my childhood, I just want to know is there any supplement for ghee, I mean capsules ?is it ok for me to do the slimming treatment in Ayurveda?
I am 30 years female and gave birth to a baby girl few days back. But in the early stage what precautions should I take to build a healthier growth of my baby. Please suggest.
Respected Doctors 2 days before share my problem about MY wife. She is 29 years old and I am 45 years old. At morning during sexual intercourse MY wife found little pain inside vagina. Today we visited gynecologist. She said do not worry no problem some time its happened also suggest me use condoms during intercourse. But my wife use ocp then she said use condoms few days than when everything normal you both decide which precaution you want to continue. MY wife not much happy with condoms. So what can I do now? Please suggest me. Thank You.
Sir, we are trying for a second child past 3 months. Now our doctor prescribed ubiphene 50 for 5 days. But no tests or scanning was done on me before prescribing. I have a very regular cycle of 30 days. Is it safe to take ubiphene for me? I am very scared that it may lead to multiple pregnancies.
If there is a discharge of a white fluid from vagina after a week of taking an emergency contraceptive pill. Does it mean that the pregnancy is prevented?
Hi, actually my wife had period last night. But it was not the same type that she had before. Actually it was lot of bleeding and pain in abdomen. Her period was delayed for one week. Actually I want to know what is the reason of that much bleeding and bleeding. I am worried about that. It is very difficult to get Doctor on Sunday. Could you please tell the reason.
I am 26 year old female. And I am having yellowish discharge through vagina. Because I may be 1 month pregnant doctor didn't prescribed me antibiotics. She said their is small fibroid which is also producing profuse yellow discharge and suggested vaginal tablets. By the time I did my pregnancy test by preganews which was positive. Because of yellowish discharge (which is not painful and doesnt smell bad) I normally cleaned with wash. But bleeding happened. And now very small amount and small size blood clots are coming. Is it because of vaginal fibroid or miscarriage? Please help.
My sister had pregnant and now she abort the baby. And 29 January bleeding is started and now bleeding was not stop. What can she do for stop bleeding??
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.