Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalaksmiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. M going through white discharge n during menstruation, I get a severe pain. Is it normal. M 16 years old.
Dear sir, I am 25 years old, I am pregnant currently 4th month is running actually my problem is when I am pressing my breast some white liquid is coming from my nipples. I told to my doctor she is saying its a normal. Problem but some body is saying it is dangerous could you please suggest me in these regards.
My gynac has prescribed Chirocyst Tablet (contains Chromium Picolinate, D-Chiro-Inositol, Myo-Inositol, N-Acetylcysteine, and Vitamin D3 as active ingredients. I had 2 failed is on medicated cycles with injectable and clomid. She had asked to take break for 2 months and told to take Chirocyst tablets. Will that help to improve egg health and help me conceive I am having PCOS. Can I conceive naturally now?
As per her ultrasound report on 37th week of pregnancy, asymmetrical ugr and left fetal kidney shows hydronephrosis with diameter of renal pelvis of measuring 7-8 mm. Mild increased resistance in umbilical artery. S/D 3.20 (mild increased). Please provide your expert opinion.
I want ask about pregnancy. How I pregnant. We tried for pregnant since four month but we don't. please give some advise about pregnancy.
I'm married in 2014 I got pregnancy for twice but due to some reasons we aborted with pills only is that OK? How can I have a male boy in my next pregnancy .can you tell me.
Hello doctor I am 25 years now and 7 months over for my marriage now. I have diagnosed with pcos and all my hormonal levels are correct except LH which is about 18.5. How should I decrease the level of LH? Suggest me the right diet for pcos? And tell me the chances of conceiving? Thanks.
I get period only for 1 or 2 days I consulted a doctor regarding about it and he told me that it is due to swelling in the bladder may I knw the actual reason behind it?
Hi doctor, on dec 18th a gave birth to baby and its my second ceaserean and my weight is 90 kgs and height is 5. 5" feet and I am feeding my baby I want to loss my weight when can I start yoga please suggest me.
Past 12 years I am suffering periods stomach pain I consult so many doctor still it not reduce what is best solution?
Hello sir, I have a doubt that while I am doing oral sex with my wife she is not allowing to lick her vagina and she is saying that if you do like that both of us are going to infected and she is not allowed to fingering also my question is if I do like that any infection happens to me or to her?
I have heard that alum helps in the case of vagina's oversize and loosening due to rough and heavy sex on regular basis is it true? Please suggest me any sort of common cream, ointment, or Medicine available in the market?
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.