Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay M BhatYour feedback matters!
When I use mobile for a long time, there is a pain just above my right eye. Pls give me the suggestions.
Sir, I am suffering from eye problem called retinitis pigmentosa, from last 5 years. I had checked at LV Prasad eye Institute, Hyderabad in 2011. At that time, I faced only eye strain, and low light at night times suddenly one day, some times tears occurs in right eye. They told me this disease. Now, gradually increases and blocked vision 90%in right eye, only just 5 to 10%vision now. Thats also blurred and snowy. The left eye become 70%blocked. Iam not able to go outdoor for work etc. Iam poor farmer. They do not give any medicines. Later that, I used some ayurved medicines at sanjeevani netralaya, hyderabad for three months, but no gain. Later that I goto vyzag at home doctor and used some medicines for 2 months, but no improvement. Now a days, vision goes dim and snowy even in deay time. Please tell me any help in simple way. I am so depreciation how I live with small children. Please save me anyone. Thank you sir, pardon my poor english, I know telugu. Please understand my problem and give solution anyway as soon as possible please.
I am getting unbearable, when I am doing work on my laptop and operating mobile my head is paining and some times my eyes got blur.
I am using glass from last two months my eye glass no -3 & -2 is it possible to remove glass permanently.
I have desk job minimum 18 hours I operate computer from last few months I noticed my eyesight is not same as before should I go to doctor?
My eyes are getting red & back is also paining due to continue work on computer, how can I overcome on such problem?
I am 21 year-old, my eyes are getting pain at night Times because of watching tv and reading books what should I do ?
My eyes water when I read books? I am a long time reader. Dey usually don't but now all if sudden they have started to water? What should I do?
Its been 3 months, I see floaters in my left eye. Suggest remedy to cure this. Also sometimes I feel something is there in my left eye, by massaging with fingers it goes away. Is it something serious?
I am 18 years old boy. Sometimes I suffer from headache badly. I wear glasses of power -4.5. Is it happen for this power? What should I do? Please help.
I have chicken pox hollow marks on my face and chest. I am putting coconut water from 2 weeks but I am not able to see any change. Wat should I do to remove the marks?
I am using ANDRE IKUL eye drops since last 3 days are they helpful in removing eyes redlines permanently.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.