Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
दही खाने के 15 फायदे | Dahi (curd) khane ke fayde in hindi
1. दही का सेवन करने से हमारी पाचन शक्ति बढ़ती हैं, हर-रोज दही खाने से भूख न लगने की बीमारी खत्म हो जाती हैं।
2. जो लोग हर-रोज दही का सेवन करते हैं ना तो मुँह से दुर्गंध आती हैं और ना ही उनके दांतों में कीडा लगता हैं।
3. हर-रोज दही खाने से हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम स्ट्रोंग होता हैं, और हमारे शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ जाती हैं।
4. यह माना गया हैं कि जो लोग नियमित रूप से दही का सेवन करते हैं उनका शुगर लेवल कंट्रोल रहता हैं।
5. दही का नियमित सेवन करने से आंतों के रोग और पेट संबंधित बीमारियां नहीं होती हैं।
6. दही में कैल्शियम अधिक मात्रा में पाई जाती हैं जिससे हमारी हड्डियां को विकास होता हैं।
7. हींग का छौंक लगाकर दही खाने से जोड़ों के दर्द में लाभ मिलता है। यह स्वादिष्ट होने के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक भी हैं।
8. दुबले-पतले व्यक्तियों को अगर दही में किशमिश, बादाम या छुहारा मिलाकर दिया जाए तो वजन बढ़ने लगता हैं।
9. दही के साथ शहद मिलाकर जिन बच्चों के दांत निकल रहे हों, उन्हें चटाना चाहिए। इससे दांत आसानी से निकल जाते हैं।
10. रात को नींद न आने वाली बीमारी में दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं।
11. हमारे दिमाग के लिए दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं क्योंकि दही में विटामिन b12 अच्छी मात्रा में होता हैं।
12. हर-रोज दही का सेवन करने से आंतो, पेट सबंधिंत बीमारी नहीं होती हैं।
13. एंटीबायोटिक दवाइयों के सेवन के दुष्प्रभाव से बचने के लिए दही सेवन की सलाह डाक्टर भी देते हैं।
14. दही खाने का सीधा संबंध मस्तिष्क से हैं, आपको ये जानकर हैरानी होगी कि दही का सेवन करने वालों को तनाव की शिकायत बहुत कम होती हैं।
15. अगर आप खुद को बहुत थका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं तो हर रोज दही का सेवन करना आपके लिए अच्छा रहेगा।
1. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly
2. Drink Hot and Warm Beverages; Add mint or ginger to tea
3. Moong Dal is recommended food during the rainy season because it is easy to digest.
4. Take good quantity of Garlic, Ginger, Hing, Jeera Powder, Pepper, Haldi and Dhania because these spices help improve digestion and immunity.
5. Avoid stale food and prefer freshly cooked food
6. Drink only filtered and boiled water. Don’t keep the water for long.
I had sex yesterday I got bleeding for whole day now it stopped. I was expecting my periods also. I thought I am down but the bleeding now stopped. It was my second time I had sex so was it the hymen break? I had ecp last time when I did it I got two internal periods for 3 days each. Now what to do? When will my periods become normal.
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.
Hello doctor I'm 17 week pregnant I have completed my NT SCAN n triple marker test also n results r normal. Doctor advised me to do TIFA scan at 24th week. Can I hope my TIFA scan also vil b normal. please clarify my doubts.
I AM 22 YEARS OLD. BEFORE 3 YEARS I GOT MARRIED. NOW I AM WITH MY HUSBAND. I HAD MY LAST PERIODS 21 OF AUGUST. BEFORE TWO MONTH DUE TO OVER BLEEDING I HAD TAKEN A HORMONE MEDICINE (desogestrel, ethinylestradiol/0.15 mg,0.03 mg)for 21 days. NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO GET PREGNANT?
I seem to have developed a bump near my vagina (not on it). My periods has not happened and has been a week since my date. Should I be worried? What does this bump mean? I am an active person, have not had sexual intercourse with anyone and have never had my periods delayed before.
Am I ttc from 1 yr. Today I have started follicular study and Dr. found small myoma measuring 0.62*0.52. please tell me is this is dangerous? Can I be able to conceive? Am very worried.
Me and gf had sex and while having sex the condom tore. This was two days after her period finished ie. On 31st October. Since having the fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill and she took it on 1st. And now which is 9th of November she had bleeding which she did not know the texture of it was reddish color in the morning and then later brownish read. Wat is happening. Is it withdrawal or breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding? I need help. Please.
I'm having first periods after my medical abortion I'm feeling pain in knees and legs after abortion I also gained weight can you tell why this happening or it is due to calcium deficiency please tell me.
Hello , she is 21 years old married girl. She has rare desire for sex. How to make her sex life better, she got excited a little only. Her weight is 48 kgs. And height is 5" 7. She have normal indian lifestyle and food also. Can you help in this case.Please tell.
I am 29 yrs old male I got married last year, now we a planning for baby but I dont know I feel like I can not become father. I feel like my sperms are not good quality. So please help and tell me what is the best time to have sex for baby, and what sperms counts should I have to become father or when is the best chance to become father.
An Anti-Aging Diet
What you eat makes a huge difference in how you age and how you feel,
Colorful fruits and vegetables. The antioxidants in colorful vegetables and fruits, such as leafy greens, deep red tomatoes, blueberries, and carrots, help stop unstable molecules from damaging healthy cells. So at each meal, fill about half your plate with fruits and vegetables with one serving of meat or poultry which has essential brain nutrients.
Three particular antioxidants -- vitamin C, zinc, and beta-carotene -- help protect your vision from macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness after age 64. If you already have macular degeneration, eating foods with these nutrients may slow its progress. Dark green, leafy vegetables -- spinach,and methi leaves greens are great sources. But you also help your eyes when you eat bright-colored ones.
Antioxidants like vitamin C can even help keep your skin younger-looking. One study linked eating lots of yellow and green vegetables to fewer wrinkles.
Nuts. The fats in nuts are among the healthiest you can find. If you avoid nuts because they're high in fat, think again. In fact, one study showed that snacking on nuts cut the risk of high blood pressure and high cholesterol by about 20%. You only need to eat 1/4 of an ounce a day to get the benefits -- that’s about 4 almonds.
Beans and lentils. These foods give you loads of fiber and plant-based protein, so they’re an age-protecting alternative to red meat with saturated fat, which is linked to heart disease and diabetes. Beans and lentils are inexpensive and easy to add to soups, casseroles, and side dishes.
Foods to Avoid
For the best anti-aging diet, it’s important to limit foods that can harm your body. It’s easy if you follow these guidelines.
Go easy on high-fat meat, high-fat dairy, and bakery treats. The saturated fat found in these foods can clog your arteries, which can lead to heart problems.
Limit added sugar as much as possible. Eating too much sugar can send your blood sugar levels on a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs. Over time, excess calories may cause insulin resistance, which can lead to type 2 diabetes. Diabetes damages your blood vessels and often leads to heart disease. "The less sugar you eat, the healthier you'll be," Pontius says.
Spare the salt. Eating too much salt, or sodium, can raise your blood pressure. Over time, high blood pressure can damage many parts of your body, including your kidneys, your eyes, and your brain. Limit sodium to 2,400 milligrams -- about 1 teaspoon of table salt -- throughout your entire day. If you have high blood pressure, are 51 or older, are African-American, or have diabetes or chronic kidney disease, you should eat even less: no more than about 1,500 mg a day.
Check labels for the sodium content in canned, frozen, and boxed foods. Packaged foods typically pack in a lot of salt -- you may be eating more than you realize.
I being a both a registered dietitian (RD) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications . I will also suggest home remedies.
Do reply back for private consultation for Rx
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
My wife underwent d and c while 3, months conceive no heart beat how long will take for next pregnancy? Should I need to check semen analysis?
Best Tips For Normal Delivery? I want to know about Normal Delivery Process? Which Process or Exercise or Food or Medicine I take?
Hi, This question is for my daughter. She is 17 years old now. She got irregular period. Her period started early age when she is 10. From then to now she faces irregular period. The period is gapping around 7 months. She had last period on january 2016. Please suggest some medicine for it and will it be cure? Any future problem for that?
I am 19 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 30th jan and didn't take pill yet. Because my periods came today. But its too much painful. Is I am safe (not pregnant) please reply fast. i am too much worried with this period pain.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).