Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vidhi BYour feedback matters!
White mucus come from mouth and pressure around eyes and feeling acid reflux in thorat please suggest me any medication are what is the problem I am dealing with.
Sir headache is totally right side with right eye swelling nd total right side of head is paining there is nothing in left side but there are some body pains.
I am 19 years male, I experience while driving at night. Tears come from my eyes. I am already using crizal lenses. But not much effect suggest some ointment for giving relief to eyes.
Sir. namskar, mai long disternce ka cleir nahi dekh pata hu .... abhi short ka thodi taklif hoti hai ,,,, meri age 39 hai ... mera computer per business hone se 8/10 hours computer per bith ta hu... chasma long ka hai ... lagane me nahi aata--- plzz suggest kare with out chasme ka konsa eye drop le taki muze aaram mil sake -- aakhe thodi red rahti hai,,, wo white rahe uske liye bhi koi eye drop suggest kare.( Not able to see for long distance, usually sits on computer for 10 hours .Plesae suggest any eye drops for the same)
I am a 25 year old man nowadays I feel head pain while reading and driving and I checked my eyes, its perfect no long or short sight can you tel me what is the problem?
Hello sir, I have red eyes since 7 years but I have born with white eyes so how to get white eyes can you tell me sir please.
I have red eyes, felt week and felt pain in whole body and have little more fever. Is this viral fever?
Feeling tiredness every time, itchy eyes, sweats at night, feeling cold in night, sting during bathroom, continuous from five months. Same problem with my partner.
I am also suffering from eye irritation whenever I come in the bright light contact. And I feel tiredness in my eye. So suggest me treatment for this problem.
My right eye has been itching from many days, its been concerning me very much because it happens a lot and lasts very long. Is there any way to get relief of it?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.