Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VepinanduYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patients suffering from last 13 years and also I am suffering from indigestion, constipation, gas. I belong in lower middle class family. My weight is 58 kg my height is 5' 3" so kindly give me your kind advice for my diet/p day.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe loud ringing in ears, tried multiple, what to do? Please help me! Thanks.
I got hurt in my head 3 years before but at that time my neck was not paining but its paining intermittently if I give stress to my neck it causes severe neck as well as head ache.
Hi I am a 52 years old male. For last 6 months or so, my urine flow(the force ) has decreased. I am also having problem with please premature ejaculation. Can you guide. I have normal 120-80 bp. I had a kidney stone problem and most of stones were removed by lithotripsy.
Hi I am jitesh kumar dubey I am suffering form fever in last 3 days. Feel very uncomfortable. What can I do please suggest me advice Regards Jitesh dubey.
I'm having a gastric problem since a year. I feel stomach full all the time, it looks really big because of gas. So what is the remedy to get rid of gas in my stomach permanently. I'm 24, female. Thanks,
Atyedik masturbating ke bajeh se and atyedik porn movie dekhne se mujhe sex ke eicha khatm ho rahi hai aur mera penis bhi half he stand karta hai Before 1 month mane dono band kar di hai ab mari dec ma shaadi hai Ma kase cure ho sagta hu Mujhe bahut tension ho gye hai Please pescribe me some ayurebedic medicine so I cure My penis and also sex problem Stamina and stand my penis properly Now a days I take Patanjali Chanprabha vati , Yovna vati , musli pak , asbhseela capsul (2 -2 goli evening and night with milk) , shilajit liquid 2 drops evening and morning And also tell about diet.
Mujhe hmesa cough rhta hai 2-3 years ho gye Before 3 year bronchitis tha and immune system bhi weak hai. please advice
Have headace (last few days) only in the forehead and in eyebrows, sometimes it is not there, sometimes it is light and some times it is more, pl. Advise
Sir, at present I am suffering by borderline Diabetes on having laboratory test it is always come near by morning without any food or drink - between 100 to 120 and after two hours of my lunch it is coming between 150 to 170. Can I be a non diabetes person? If yes, than how I can be non Diabetes person. At present my edge is 67 years. Except border line Diabetes I have no any other health problem I am probably fit and fine. Please guide me as early as possible. Thanks.
What are the remedies for control the sex and how to control cold for remedies and give healthy answer for these problems.
I am 28 years old, I am having a regular headache which I think is because of over eating as I am big time foodie, please suggest some remedies.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.