Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Venkateshwaran C RYour feedback matters!
I work in front of laptop daily for like 10-12 hrs, and now always at night my eyes get red with irritation, due to which I am not able to take good sleep, please tell me what to do?
I am a myopic and cataract patient, at the age of 51, I want to get my eyes operated by phaco (ioc) method. Is it suitable for me to implant multi focal lens? some people have asked me not to do so because it glares and causes problem in driving and have asked me to use simple single length lenses instead. After surgery it is generally observed that -0.5 spherical and 0.5 cylindrical spectacles are given, is it practically possible to avoid this?
My eyesight is weakening year by year. I am not able to see far distant objects or boards very clear and it appears blurry. Can this be corrected without glasses?
My name is shaikh azmi I have a problem whan I am go to ply cricket and in travel after sam tme my eyes are red and dirty water are flow what I am do.
What is the best refrective error correction method for eyes with +4 sph+1.25 cyl no. At the age of 38 ?
I am a student and my left eyesight is down. I wear spectacles having power -1 with compound .50 in left eye and right eye is ok as optician told me these parameters. So I want to know that can I get rid from spectacles and if yes then how plzz suggest me.
I have a problem on my eye getting radish soon while ridding bike. Please give me a solution? Can I use an optical?
Can I use rose water for eyes itching problem in the morning. Is it good for eyes or not. Suggest me. Thank you.
I have red eyes from last three days and also I am facing the problem of stomachache from many days. What should I do?
My eyes are reddish yellow , they are not pure white is it any serious problem . What should I do to make them white.
I always have red eyes. Most of the time my eyes look like blood red as if I have drinker for days together although I never drink. Please help.
Good morning doctor. I am 33 years male. I feel so sleepy and lazy all the day and night. I can't concentrate my official work at office, I suddenly got closed my eyes and found myself slept. I go to bed at about 9 to 10 Pm but unable arise early in the morning. BP is 75/110 and pulse rate is normal. It is first time in my life that I can't leave my bed at time. please help me.
I have red eye for three day and food poisoning and loosnotion and backpain what should I have to do.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.