Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena JawariYour feedback matters!
My fallopian tubes are blocked. I m nt conceive. I want a child. please suggest me. What should I do?
My Partner turned 17 today we had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 within next hour and then she bled on 26th dec today we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so womt have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help.
I am 28 years old I have delivered a baby on 16 feb. My sole of the foot which does not touch the floor only that part pains a lot. As I touch that than it pains a lot. This has been started since my pregnancy. When I do lots of work my joints of hand and leg pains a lot and even back part.
Hi, I am 6 weeks of pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have small abdominal pain and I did not feel this pain in first time pregnancy. Is it leads to any miscarriage of pregnancy? I feel so much of tension because before this pregnancy miscarriage is done in my 4 the month. Please help me regarding this.
Is there any Medicine apart from therapy, counseling, explanation that I can increase desire for sex in my wife? There is no emotional, social problems. It's like she think it ugly and once in 3 month when she get sever feel she is doing great. I want to have her that feeling once a week or 15 days. Please suggest medicine if that works.
Does washing off immediately after sex prevent pregnancy? Hw cn I increase my chances of conception? Can having intercourse 1 day before ovulation result in pregnancy.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
M pregnant about 4 month 1 Week. I having low placenta according to ultrasound report. What do or not to do under this situation.
I am 19 yrs old from 2 to 3 months im having my periods late n they are lasting only for 2 or 3days is this weakness or wt should I do?
Hi I am 6 month conceived. For past 2 week I got a constipation. Now I notice a small skin tag in anus. What was the remedy. Is tat make harmful in my pregnancy.
Let's start with an interesting fact: all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation. So how can one be better than the other you ask? Let's find out.
1. Fluoride content
When it comes to fluoride content both green and black teas score high, while milk tea sadly loses out. Green and black teas are good for your teeth and bones, although black tea has higher fluoride content (0.2-0.5mg as compared to 0.3-0.4mg in green tea). Its best to have your black tea with tap water as it increases the fluoride content up to 0.9mg.
2. Antioxidant content
Yet again green tea and black both have high antioxidant content that helps in preventing cancer, but green is the clear winner over. Milk tea loses again as the milk in it effects the absorption of these antioxidants by your body. Green tea is enriched with a particular type of catechin (flavonoid) called EGCG, which regulates gene activity in cancer cells, and may even prevent cancer growth.
3. Caffeine Content
Both black and green teas have different amounts of caffeine in them. Green tea has lesser caffeine content than black tea- 9-50mg/cup in comparison to 42-17mg/cup. So if you want to have an energetic morning then black tea is the one for you, but if you want to relax your blood vessels and just enjoy a soothing drink, choose green tea. Milk tea unfortunately does not have a calming or an energising effect.
Benefits for your heart:
Black tea is probably the healthier option if you want to derive cardiovascular benefits from your daily cuppa. While green tea has abundant EGCG which creates a lining along your blood vessels to reduce stress, black tea offers more benefits. Black tea can improve the function of your blood vessels if you suffer from coronary artery disease. Apart from that, both can lower the levels of harmful cholesterol. There's no evidence that supports that milk tea can be beneficial for your heart.
So in the end it's your call to choose black or green tea, whichever works best for you. Try avoiding milk tea as the milk steals away the essential health benefits of tea. Just remember to have no more than 10 cups of green tea a day, and no more than 4 cups of black.
Had unsafe intercourse on 26th June & taken unwanted 72 within half an hour. On 28th somehow another Unwanted 72 taken. July 10th/ 17th & August 1st urine test done & negative. USG done on 1st August & also negative. Actual period date was almost 1st of every month, very very less period on July 7th only 2 days. Almost normal period on 11th August for 3 days. Now vomiting occurring & lazy feelings throughout the day. Is there any chance of pregnancy? What to do, please help.
Salt craving refers to the craving for food that contains excessive amount of sodium. When a person is more inclined towards the consumption of high sodium food, or you find him or her sprinkling extra table salt over the food, then that person is probably craving for salt. There can be a number of reasons behind a sudden or chronic craving for salt, and they can be:
- Low Sodium Level: One and the foremost reason for a salt craving could be low level of sodium in the body. This can usually lead to neurological disorders and hypertension, if it is not treated on time. One of the primary symptoms of a system suffering from sodium depletion is excessive sweating which can lead to further loss of water and sodium from the body. This can also happen due to stress or a lot of physical exertion. One must keep drinking water in order to replenish one’s reserves, during a workout or any sports activities.
- Addison’s Disease: This is another condition that can lead to salt cravings. In this condition, the body goes through a fluid imbalance because the adrenal glands do not secrete the required hormones in the appropriate quantity. This also leads to excretion of urinary sodium, which can also cause symptoms like dehydration and pain in the abdomen. When these hormones are not secreted properly, the kidneys cannot regulate the sodium level which can lead to high sodium cravings. Therefore, one must get a proper diagnosis done with urine and other lab tests so that any damage involving the kidneys can be studied and reported.
- Menstrual Cycle: There are a number of hormonal changes that happen when women go through their menstrual cycle or monthly period. When a woman is going through bleeding as well as ovulation, the hormones that are released can cause one to crave sodium rich food. This is because these hormones can cause an alteration of the taste buds.
- Opiate Withdrawal: Patients who are addicted to opiates and are going through withdrawal symptoms after they have stopped the consumption of opiates end up going through severe sodium cravings. This kind of addiction is usually caused by neurological reactions within the brain. This happens when the sodium and pleasure seeking centre of the brain gets stimulated.
How to Treat Salt Cravings: To begin with, one will have to get all the tests done so as o find out the exact cause of the sudden cravings. Also, it is imperative to bring down your intake of sodium and specially processed food, which is usually very high when it comes to sodium content. One should not have more than 2400 Mg of table salt in a day, as per varied medical reports. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
M in running 17 week and no problem accept leg pain. Pl recommend exercises during pregnancy 17 weeks.
New Year’s resolutions are a bit like babies: They’re fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain.
It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm months after, but it's not impossible. This year, pick one of the following worthy resolutions, and stick with it.
Here’s to your health!
- Lose weight
The fact that this is perennially among the most popular resolutions suggests just how difficult it is to commit to. But you can succeed if you don’t expect overnight success.
Also, plan for bumps in the road. Use a food journal to keep track of what you eat and have a support system in place.
- Quit smoking
Fear that you've failed too many times to try again? Talk to any ex-smoker, and you’ll see that multiple attempts are often the path to success.
Try different methods to find out what works. And think of the cash you’ll save! (We know you know the enormous health benefit).
- Save money
Save money by making healthy lifestyle changes. Walk or ride your bike to work, or explore carpooling. (That means more money in your pocket and less air pollution.)
Cut back on gym membership costs by exercising at home.
Take stock of what you have in the fridge and make a grocery list. Aimless supermarket shopping can lead to poor choices for your diet and wallet.
- Cut your stress
A little pressure now and again won’t kill us; in fact, short bouts of stress give us an energy boost. But if stress is chronic, it can increase your risk of—or worsen—insomnia, depression, obesity, heart disease, and more.
Long work hours, little sleep, no exercise, poor diet, and not spending time with family and friends can contribute to stress.
- Cut back on alcohol
While much has been written about the health benefits of a small amount of alcohol, too much tippling is still the bigger problem. (In fact, binge drinking seems to be on the rise.)
Drinking alcohol in excess affects the brain’s neurotransmitters and can increase the risk of depression, memory loss, or even seizures.
Chronic heavy drinking boosts your risk of liver and heart disease, hypertension, stroke, and mental deterioration, and even cancers of the mouth, throat, liver, and breast.
- Get more sleep
You probably already know that a good night’s rest can do wonders for your mood—and appearance. But sleep is more beneficial to your health than you might realize.
A lack of sleep has been linked to a greater risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes. And sleep is crucial for strengthening memories (a process called consolidation).
So take a nap—and don’t feel guilty about it.
The joys and rewards of vacations can last long after the suitcase is put away. "We can often get stuck in a rut, and we can’t get out of our own way".
But travelling allows us to tap into life as an adventure, and we can make changes in our lives without having to do anything too bold or dramatic.
- Be Happy As much you can
Live your life. Be happy as you can be, let go of the things that don't matter, and fight.
Now for more information search for ssohm on internet.