Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Veena JawariYour feedback matters!
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
I suffered from vitamin D deficiency (9.4) whether is it possible to get conceive during this time. I got married in Feb 2016.
I was having cyst in my ovary, I had Medicine for 3 months, after that cyst got dissolved. Now after 2 months I missed my period by 2 days till now. Should I go for pregnancy test at home. Or there is a possibility that cyst has come up again?
I had uti 30 days back and took taxim o 200 mg twice a day for 5 days and got cured, on visiting a doctor. Now again i got uti, can i take taxim or same dose ? is it okay to take antibiotic again in a gap of 30 days?
My 2 upt test are negative. When to take blood pregnancy test? Is blood pregnancy test better than upt? A year back when I had pregnancy the upt test give the result in positive after a month. Can it be possible again?
If my girlfriend got pregnant before married. Is abortion is legal. If possible what is the procedure.
I am a mother of 4 months old baby. And my one breast size is just double then other. Is this sign of breast cancer? Please advise.
Hello all, one of my friend had a self wanted abortion in jan later she regret for the decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she miscarriage at 6 weeks She had the torch test done yesterday Here are the readings Rubella igG = 2.88 Cytomegalovirus cvm igG = 3.56 Rest all infection is negative. Is this miscarriage happened because of above infection? How it can be treated? How to avoid next miscarriage? How to have a healthy pregnancy next time? Since this above infection is positive after how many months she shud try? Will this infection affect next pregnancy? Please suggest She is very upset Even though she had folic acid tablet it's got miscarriage.
Hi , can you please tell me how many contraceptive pills can I take within a week, for pregnancy prevention? Pregnancy prevention medicine like unwanted-72, i-pill etc. My bf come for 8 days so in 8 days how many single dose I can take. Please inform me.
She had unprotected sex with her friend during her periods time. She has consumed contraceptive pill twice during her periods time and now it's been seven days of her periods and still she is getting bleed heavily. What is the matter.
I am a female of age 16 yrs. I have just noticed that one of my breast is bigger than the other. I don't know from how many days it is. Why this is so? Is this any symptom of ovarian cyst or breast cancer? I am really very worried. Pls tell me.
Winters see higher rates of heart attacks than the rest of the year due to an increased strain on the heart. Due to the weather, our body experiences constriction of blood vessels, leading to an increase in blood pressure, one of the major triggers for a heart attack.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hello. M 20 years old girl on 16-2-16 I got my period. On 23-3-16 my boy fingered me n left some sperm on my plenty I took I pill on same tym. On 2-3-16 I got mensuration which was ended on 6-3-16 on 16-4-16 wen my regular period missed I took a pregnancy test on 21-3-16 which was negative. Today's it's 7-4-16 still m waiting fr my period to come I dnt usually get period on tym. It was no regular. I want to knw wen my period would come.
Hello sir/Madam Sir while I am doing sex with my wife, I am not lasting for a long time. I mean within some 20 second I am ejecting. Sir what shall I do, to do for a long time. Shall I use manforce, is it safe? Thank you sir.
Here are some tips that will help you to plan a healthy pregnancy
What is the reason if periods are missed and pregnancy result is negative how much time it will take to get proper periods.
I am a 32 year female from 3 months I have started eating a lot. I eat 6chapatis rice and stuff whatever I get. Then I vomit. I have gain lot of weight. What is going on with me please help.
त्योहारों के मौसम में बाजारों में लगाई जाने वाली मेहंदी में पैरा फैनिलिनडायमिन (पीपीडी) और डायमीन नामक रसायन होते हैं जो त्वचा संक्रमण का कारण हो सकते हैं। मेहंदी के रंग को गहरा करने के लिए इसमें ये खतरनाक रसायन मिलाए जाते हैं। इससे त्वचा में जलन, सूजन, खुजली और खरोंच के निशान बन जाने का खतरा होता है। इन खतरनाक रासायनों से तैयार मेहंदी सूर्य की अल्ट्रावायलेट किरणों के सम्पर्क में आने पर कैंसर का कारण बन सकता है। वैसे इसमे सिर्फ पीपीडी ही नहीं बल्कि इनमें मौजूद अमोनिया, आक्सीडेटिन, पैराक्साइड, हाइड्रोजन तथा अन्य केमिकल भी मानवीय त्वचा के लिए अत्यंत खतरनाक है। इसमें मौजूद पीएच एसिड तो और भी ज्यादा नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है।
My wife got ESR TEST RESULT AS 90. IS IT DANGEROUS? WHICH MEDICINE IS TO BE USED TO REDUCE. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM 2LEGS PAIN. PL REPLY.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.