Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ved ThaparYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old, and have depression since 3 years. I have been taking Cipralex 5mg. Does homeopathy have a 100%remedy for depression? If yes, please guide me. Thank. You.
I m 47 years old. I m suffering from generalized anxiety disorder with depression. So I can't travel alone.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Dear Sir, I will thank full to you if you kindly advise me what fruit should be eaten by Diabetic person? permanent is good for diabetic person? Thanks.
I have a very bad hair fall. I'm living in a hostel and the water is chlorine too. I have dandruff too. I do use hair oil but still no use. What should I do??
Im having dark circles and want to get rid of them, I'm getting married in another 4 months. Can someone suggest a good treatment to cure my dark circles. I follow good diet, make sure I drink about 4ltrs water and get ample sleep.
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
- Maintain a healthy body weight: Weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet: Unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
- Reduce consumption of salt: Higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
- Exercise regularly: An active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
- Limit the alcohol intake: Excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
- Monitor your blood pressure: Monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
- Manage stress level: Excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
How to reduce stress naturally. I'm diabetic mostly I try my best to keep my diabetic in control, but after taking stress some heavy ness in my head and my sugar increase. I take water to reduce stress but I want more tips. Pz help me!
I have no regular periods. There many up days of every months .and very much pain during periods time. Plzz suggest what should I do.
Helo sir i am from delhi MY AGE 23 year old Still I Am Working job A mobile company I have a pain in my stomach. I do not walk too much, I feel tired, this problem is going on for a long time.
Due to spent more time playing during afternoon I got tanning due to which my face has become from white to nearly black what is the best way to detanning & I get my face once again in same colour?
I have yellowish marks on teeth. Though I brush twice a day but those marks are not going. It embarrasses me a lot. What to do? How to get it whiten?
When you engage in an exercise like walking, I want to lose weight all over your body rather than in specific parts like the arms, thighs, and waist?
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods since my mature. I have periods once in 3-4 months and whenever period comes blood flow is too heavy and it lasts for 10 -15 days. I tested for thyroid profile and it is normal. I even got scan of my abdomen and it is normal. My blood pressure is normal. Can you please suggest some medicines so that my period is regular and not overflow. Please suggest medicines so that I can have normal flow through out my period.
Hello Dr. I have stomach pain because I can not go bathroom property little little im going im eating and eating but I can not go bathroom so I took medicine for free motion at 2 am too much pain in my stomach in lower. What is the problem Dr. in month some time like this only i am presently working in bahrain gulf country. Now I stop also eating chillies. Monthly some time I can not go bathroom but this time my stomach to much paining.
Regular exercises like brisk walking, jogging according your capacity atleast 30 min a day and 5 to 7 days a week in nearly all peoples. Regular exercises helps in reducing weight, decrease lipid level and blood pressure and also helps in controlling blood sugars.
One should have a healthy lifestyle like avoiding fatty, oily and high calorie diet. Individuals should consume five or more servings of fruits and/or vegetables daily. This decreases the risk of coronary heart disease. Individuals should replace refined grains like white bread, white rice with whole grains whole bread and brown rice. This reduces chances of weight gain, coronary artery disease, diabetes.
Should avoid red meat and instead have sea foods, eggs, beans, nuts and seeds as a source of protein. The recommended dietary sodium intake for the general population is less than 2.3 g of sodium or 6 g of sodium chloride. Low sodium intake is associated with decreased risk of hypertension and cardiovascular events, including death.
Avoid smoking and alcohol if any. Sweetened beverages should be avoided. There shouldn't abdominal fat deposition or obesity. Yoga should be included in daily routine and has multiple health benefits.
The american diabetes association (ada) recommends testing at three-year intervals for diabetes in all adults with bmi ≥25 kg/m2 and one or more additional risk factors for diabetes family history, sedentary lifestyle, smoking etc and in individuals without risk factors, testing begin at age 45 years. Also, the individual with risk for heart diseases should be screened for lipid abnormalities.