Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vatsala TrivediYour feedback matters!
I have some kind of problem in my liver, every time I take a meal, I have to go toilet within an hour. So what should be done?
I am suffering from overall disbalance of body. Hair loss. Constipation. And feeling like my internal stomach parts are stocked to each other. I feel I like my area above my penis and under belly button is shrinking. I also face problem in passing urine. Sometimes stream is to low. And I have to apply force to pass sometime it even takes 2 min. To start urination. And I lost my desire for sex. I feel no more attracted to women. Stress pain in thighs not able to sleep properly. Worried all the time. Need immediate help. My penis is completely numb now I don't feel any sensation in penis I feel like I don't have. Penis.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
Hi Proximal right ureter is mildly dilated. One calculus of size 8 mm seen at 4.4 cm below PUJ.(sonography EVALUATION OF ABDOMEN AND PELVIS) IMPRESSION:- FEATURES SUGGESTIVE OF PROXIMAL RIGHT URETERIC CALCULUS WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS AND HYDRO-URETER Sir pl say how to cure from this dis with out surgery. I have take some medicine 1. Cefixime tab 2. zerodol- spas (Aceclofenac ). Please suggest
I have just completed my exams 15 days ago. Instead of sleeping peacefully at night with a constant sleep I wake up every night around 4 am due to the urge to urinate. And after which I just call fall asleep. Hence I only sleep for around 3-4 hours every night. What should I do in order to have a good uninterrupted sleep? Please help.
It pains while doing urine, it comes yellow in color. It feels that toilet is coming urgently but while going toilet it comes a bit only (very small) I am going to toilet but toilet not come. But so pain urine, but why pain. Dark yellow toilet.
My husband had a kidney transplant 14 years back, now since last 4 month, his feet are swollen and now even the legs. His uric acid is 9. 60.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence.
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.