Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vatsala TrivediYour feedback matters!
My prostate size has gone to 146 gms. Urination in the mornings is intermittent. Please suggest some medicine for free flowing urination and reduction in size of Prostate gland. Rajan Tandon.
In my whole day I need to go washroom maximum 1/2 times but in night I have to go 4/5 times in 2 hours since one month. Am I suffering from any diseases or its normal?
I'm 55 years old male my creatinine level is 1.28,what treatment should l take to reduce this level, is this level risky in any way. Please suggest the treatment, whatever it is Ayurveda, homeo,or allopathic.
My sister is suffering from kidney stone of 10 mm there has been constant vomiting we have consulted a local doctor and he has recommended laser operation what should I do.
I have done urine r/e test. 6-7 crystals came in my report in 15 ml urine sample. Is this create further stones in kidney. Or it is normal.
I am 64 years old and recently I have path test which showed 68 blood urea level and 3.6 serum creatinine. Please advise. I have a single right kidney.
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha hai kabhi kabhi 1/2 hr ma 2 se 3 baar 1 glass pani pena ke baad Toilet karte samye starting me gram sa mehsus hota hai phir normal Pesab karne baad 1 se 2 min baad toilet mehsus hone lagta hai Mane MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS Dr. En sabhi Doctor's se consult kiya sabne USg abdomen ultrasound karya, urine culture karaya , urine R/M karaya , blood hemetology karya par sab report normal aa rahi hai Ma masturbating ka addict tha phele par ab mane chor diya toilet ke problem 2 year se thi par etni nahi jitne ab hai jabse medicine leni start ke jab se aur jayada hone lagi hai phele jayada mehsus nahi hote thi ab hamesa toilet mehsus hota hai Please provide some best treatment please I want your help Ma Doctor's ko dikhakar paresan ho gya hu Please tell me best treatment. I request you I thankful to you.
I am 27 years old and have a fever and col from last 2 days. I feel like burning. Can you please suggest me what to do?
I am 20 years old male. I am having painful defecation. Doctor told me of anal fissure with internal haemorrhoids. I take betadine bath.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.