Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. VasavdaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back to chest I am suffering from pain many I know what is the reason for that I need to check to doctor. Please help me I am not able to go to doctor because my exams are going on.
I am 78 year old. I had severe pain in the hip both back and front. Had MRI --impression severe spondylitis changes in dorsal and lumbar spine-superior endoplate compression fracture of L4 vertebral body- no significant posterior repulsion causing spinal canal compromise-posterior annular bulge of L3-L4, L4-L5, and L5-S1 interventional causing anterior the cal sac indentation with mild bilateral forminal nerve root entrapment. On the advice of orthopaedic surgeon had physiotherapy and IFT for 15 session. Still having pain in the pelvic and groin area. Had ultrasound scan. Finding everything alright except with mild diffuse wall thickening measuring -4.6 mm for the urinary bladder. Getting repeated pain in pelvic bone extending upto groin area. Planing to go for foreign trip involving flight for more than 20 hours. Consulted a Urologist. advised alfusin 10 mg for 20 days. Advice me.
I have suffered some backpain above 6 months I'm travelled daily 55 kms in bike so please suggesting some tips and medicine Thanks you.
Hi, I am facing with severe pain in my back bone for the last few days. I drive daily to my office which all together takes around 10-15 km of bike travel. I am an it professional and so most of the time I work with my computer sitting. Dies these have anything to do with my back pain. I get pain like poking wit needle. Can anyone suggest a good solution. Thanks.
I do not know what type of stiffness it is but I am having this problems from last 7-8 years and I have got this checked with the doctor also and had some reports which all were normal. Its kind of funny to say but I feel stiffness at the crucial time like someone is calling me and I have to stand and go or while playing cricket if the ball is coming towards me body gets stiffed and it take 4-5 seconds to get back to normal that feels like a quiet embarrassing I do not know the reason behind this. Is this due to masturbation? I do 6-7 times a week. I have been a victim of child abuse also which has brought me into all dis. Suggest any best option to cure this.
Is the Ankayology spondilitis treatment is possible ? if yes where (i mean ayurveda, Homeopath or other
My problem is related with Sex. I have erectile problem due to that facing problem in penetration since 3 years. I have consult with Sexologist but they told there is no any problem and suggested psychiatrist. After treatment there is no such improvement, according to there treatment I used to take peels (Penegra / Vigora 50 mg), with that I feel satisfaction. But now a days there is another problem, after taking such peels I am facing problem of heavy Headache, pain I legs, feel like hangover on next day. please suggest what to do.
After a long gap I started playing football. After playing for 3 days suddenly my right lower back started paining. Since then it has been 3 days but the pain is there and I haven't been able to support myself properly on the right leg. Please suggest me some remedies or exercises. Thank you.
Hi Doctor. Today morning I was fell down in the bathroom then my right solder is dislocated then I fix it it's normal position. But now it gives me very pain. What should I do now? It needs to recover very soon.
MY mother-in -la is suffering with severe back pain. Since last 7 years. Now she lost her sensing also from back bone to down part. Doctor told us .she need a surgery, Can you please suggest the to whom I should meet and which hospital?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.