Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am underweight and want to gain wait by herbal methods and workout please help me getting a better fitness and weight.
Pahle gas banti h or khana khane k bad jalan hoti h or bhuk bilkul nhi lagti. Or pet me sujan rahti h hmesha lekin dard nhi rahta pet me. Please help me.
Mujhe hair fall bahut jyada hota hai or baal bhi uski wajah se bahut chote or bahut kam ho gaye, koi upaye baataiye jaldi is samsya se mukti ke liye.please
I am 22 years old my height is 5 '8 I want to increase my height 2 to 3 inch more it can be possible.
Hi doctor, I just turned 18 on last January. My height is 5'6 feet and I want to be at least 5'9 inches. My mother's height is 5'2 and father is 5'4 inches. So can you please tell me that can I grow more. And what diet I should take. Ps- should I take speed height capsules? Thanks.
Can weight training help me to increase height? I have heard that weight training releases more HGH and testosterone which are necessary for growth.
I am 23 year old men not been able to sleep properly at night what should I do? Is I am an insomanic? I been able to sleep only at 5 am, and I wake up at 8 am, is it normal thing?
I feel granules in my mouth,stiffness in jaws,burning sensation inside of both cheeks,feeling irritation on outside of left cheek. Earlier I have shown to dentist for oral cancer but they told that it is a fat pad no oral cancer. I am confused. I still feels the problems in mouth
Last two months ago I was suffering fever body pain, Dr. Said its the symptom of chikenghunia. I want to gain my weight which is 55kg. Now m looking very slim face also showing poverty. Now wht should I do.
Hello,Doctor.I am 19 years old guy. I am suffering from very low weight.I have only 45kg weight.I tried some of protein supplement but I didn't get much response. Now what should I do?
I become thin day by day. I have kabjiyat. I also become weak and my weight is also down. Please suggest me.
I have little quiry Reg in morning while clean my teeth.while cloning with cold water it's sum green type water.what is the problem I don't know.and getting bad small. can you suggest me medicine or consult sum Dr.
I am suffering from fever. For last 5 days nd dry cough .can you suggest the best medical treatment?
A frnd of mine is having hair fall in beard. A patch of size of a grain is formed in his beard. Pls suggest some solution.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my chick. I used scare removal crem in 4month but don, t see any changes. What should I do.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.
Related Tip: "What Are Anal Fissures and How Can You Deal With Them?"