Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ValorkarYour feedback matters!
How do I stop drinking alcohol as I been drinking a lot day n night and tried my best to stop but my willpower became short as I always tried old help.
Hi. Body ache sometimes A lot so I am using diclofenac plus tablet. Could you suggest me another medicine.
Hi Doctor can anyone suggest me how to get rid of habits of watching gay porn at night. Everytime after watching I feel guilty but during the time I enjoy and get excited. Please help me to get out from this weird problem.
Dear Dr. now a days I feel so depress due to shift work and It leads to Hari fall also. What should i do?
I have body pain always and my knees pain a lot, especially when I climb stairs. I am overweight. exercise worsens my pain so I have taken a break from my gym for a while Really don't know what to do. Could you please help.
Respected sir, I have severe body aches and gassiness feeling when it occurs. With this. I have constipation problem. Except this. I have a severe problem that is. Masturbation for past 10 years. Currently I am not doing this. Because I am married. But I feel I have a sexual problem. Please help me. And suggest me what I am doing for this.
Hello I am suffering from mental problem science 3 year and more. Sympotms are. 1. Heavy brain 2. Tight muscles 3. Loose conciousness 4. Trouble in doing normal activity like reading, thinking. Etc 5. More hungry.Please do help
I am 21. Since 10 years I feel something wrong with my head. I feel like I can not concentrate on anything. I frequently forget things to do and sometimes my memory becomes so sharp. I am a very bad multitasker. Also since childhood I get headaches and migraine. I never took any medicine. What should I do.
Hi doctor, I am not able to concentrate on my study? I am suffering from lack of memory power. What should I do. Pls tell home remedies.
I'm a 20 years old a college girl. I have notice in few days that is I am forget all things with all little more incident which are all happened few mints ago. Even I have notice also that suddenly I'm hear a little bit sound when I am living alone in my room this time I am fear very loudly. That is why I am suffering in very fast heart beating problem. One month letter my final exam is coming. So please help me to out of two terrible problem. Please help me to told in details. It's suffering me very much.
I am 30 year male and have some problem of memory loss for some time and also not able to do consideration for a long time. Is this due to my bad habit in childhood ?
My brother doesn't study properly he cannot grasp anything or concentrate on studies. What can I do can I give him saraswathi churanam for remembrance or what can I do suggest some remedy for him to study.
I am a female aged 38 yrs with hypothyroidism & ocd since 6yrs. Taking treatment for hypothyroidism only, weighing 76kgs. How can I reduce my weight. Am also anxious in nature by birth. Suggest me.
A lot of parents have strained relationships with their children owing to a variety of reasons- lack of communication, misunderstanding, lack of time etc. This strained relationship results in depression, substance abuse, broken families, suicides etc which affect both sides. Thus, it is important to lay down some basic principles to maintain a healthy parent-child relationship.
- Effective Communication: No relationship can thrive without effective communication. You need to invest time and interest in your child’s life to understand him/her better and build a healthy relationship.
- Adapt Yourself: To build a relationship, you cannot rely on a single tried and tested method to work for everything. You need to adapt yourself according to the situation and the growing stages of your child as every stage requires a different level of understanding.
- Grow with your Child: As a parent, you need to be able to grow with your child. The ability to adapt and evolve according to the different stages your child goes through will help you guide him/her better and give the child a confidante to place their trust in.
- Give Space: Every relation requires some amount of space and as a parent, you should give your child the required space. Similarly, a child should understand that he can’t be told everything by his parents and let him make his own decisions. This space given to the other person defines the relationship.
- Establish Ground Rules: While setting too many rules isn’t advisable, you need to establish some ground rules as a parent to manage your child’s behaviour and habits. The way these rules are implemented is going to define your child’s development and evolution as an individual.
- Respect the Other Person: Respect your child by talking to him politely and lending an ear to his/her problems and more importantly, to receive the same level of respect. This respect is the foundation of building a relationship which is progressive.
- Be there for the other person: As a parent, you need to be patient and understanding when your child is going through something and constantly remind him/her of the support he/she has. A child also needs to be empathetic towards the problems the parent is dealing with. This leads to mutual understanding and a healthy transformation in a relationship.