Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. ValorkarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning. There is a pain on whole body and Feeling a great weakness and after 1 hour I became comfortable. Please help me sir.
I can't speak properly. It's means I have problem to my tongue (totarna. We treat me and give idea for this. Plzz sir help me.
My hand is trembling while holding a pen, spoon or phone. And due to anxiety, emotional stress my heart beat goes on increasing with tym. I used to have chest pain but it is totally fine now .so do I have to consult a neurologist or what should I do ?
Do anxiety make you feel like you are die . Or not .because all my blood work is good .my ct scan on the brain is normal. ECG is good/echocardigram is good. What too do doctors .all my test is good. But still get symptoms of a heavy head. Light hardness. Feeling tried and run down. Do need a MRI test if my ct scan on the brain is normal.
Hello doctor. Please help me I am 29 year old male I have everything in life and but one negative thought is always in my mind is that I might be gay bcz I always attract with guyz and also watch gay porns I could not control it. I never attracted to girls I donno why but I wanted to live peacefully in life and need to be straight in life so please tel me how to become heterosexual? Can I change my psychology pattern and get straight life is it possible? Because of this I always in depression.
Dear doctor, I want to forget a girl but I can't. I love her so much but she can't understand my feelings and says that I was her friend only. So I want to forget her. And by this I can't concentrate in my studies.
I want to know about the disorder of diabetes. What should we do for diabetes patients if there is someone suffering from this. What should we eat or avoid to eat for safe health. Is this any surgery or treatment for overĺl relif from this disorder.
The office floor is one of the most stressful places for most people. A toxic work environment and being overworked is one of the key factors for stress and anxiety. The easiest solution to a toxic workplace is to leave and find a new job, but this is not always possible. In such cases here are a few tips on how to beat workplace stress and anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise benefits not only your physical well-being, but also your emotional and mental health. Exercising enhances the production of endorphins or happy hormones that help uplift your mood. Exercise also weakens symptoms of anxiety by tiring the muscles and burning cortisol. Ideally, you should exercise in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
- Move around: Avoid sitting at your desk for long spells. Try taking a break every hour to simply stretch or walk around the office floor. An easy way to do this is by walking over to your colleague’s desk to pass a message instead of picking up the phone. If a task ever seems to become too much to handle, take a break so that you can readdress it with a fresh outlook.
- Treat tasks as challenges: Repetitive tasks can be very boring and irritating. However, if you make this into a game or competition with yourself or others it can be quite interesting. An easy way to make mundane tasks interesting is to time them and try getting it done faster. This will make your work more enjoyable and not give you enough mind space to get stressed out. You will also find yourself getting more work done in a day.
- Make your desk less serious: Your immediate environment makes a big difference to how you feel while working. While some office HR policies may frown upon anything that takes away from the formal atmosphere of the space, there are still ways you can inject a little fun into your work day. Wearing a t-shirt with a funny slogan under your formal shirt or putting up a few personal pictures on your desk can make your day a little calmer.
- Initiate positive relationships: Bitching about your boss may seem to come naturally, but does nothing constructive for your situation. Instead, try being positive in your conversations with colleagues. Look for people who give off a positive aura and try spending more time with them than with those who are constantly whining and complaining.