Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ValkhadeYour feedback matters!
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
I am 70 years old, is managing arthritis of left knee with kondro acute, mega soft like supplements. Weight is 67 kg height 5.3 want to reduce few kgs. What should be my ideal weight. How to do. Advise.
After brushing my teeth, the freshness lasts only for some hours. After that my mouth starts stinking. I started brushing two times a day but that wasn't working either. How should I maintain the freshness?
I checked 10 days before my sugar level with empty smotach is 260 and after taking food is 379. Can I control the diabetic level without medicines. If yes, then how. Reply me madam/sir.
My 32 year old son suffering from diabetes since 3 years. Sugar not came normal range from starting. All remedies and afferds failed. Ayurvedic and alophaty both treatments are running but still sugar not in normal range. What should I do.?
On my face there are many pimples. I have tried many medicines but there are no effects. So tell me how to m fine?
I am 46 years old suffering from asthma from last 4 years. Have done many treatment including homeopathy n ayurvedic too. Please suggest cure.
I have alopecia since 15 years. I treated by some experienced doctors. But nothing happened. So now what can I do.
I a sikh boy and have to wear turban all the time. That's why I am suffering from baldness. So can you suggest me how can I grow my hairs back. Please help.
Hi doctor! I'm 21 years old. My teeth is so weak from the root. It's not broken or something like that. There is no bleeding or pain or infection. What should I do? What is the cause of this?
Hello doctors sir I am 21 years old. My face is quite fair Please suggest some easy methods to improve my fairness.
Hi Dear Sir/Madam, my mother is suffering form uterus infection, she went for urine routine test, that report shown she have some puss cells, after that we consulted one doctor she gave cream and l tablets for vagina and other tablets for her. Now my mother is so afraid of this what we can do madam. please tel me some remedy, awaiting for your reply.
I am asthma patient and facing breathing problem from 20 days, even am using Foracort inhaler but can't breath out properly. Do I need extra treatment?
Dear, I asked yesterday as follows: My friend married in use to give his wife multiple orgasms few years year 2000 and until 2008, he was able to give his wife multiple orgasms without discharging once. But since then (it is almost 8 years), he discharges before his wife reach her first orgasm. When he enters into her, he discharges even though his wife is a mother of 3 and her vagina is loose. And since her vagina is loose, she doesn't even gets the feeling of him inside her. Due to this, she is not satisfied and blame my friend for that. Even my friend feels guilty of not satisfying her and wish if he could again give her multiple orgasms. Please suggest. Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal answered as follows: Your friend has premature ejaculation problem during sex and he discharges before his wife reaches orgasm. I advise you to tell me his weight, eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and treatment. So, further information regarding hims is: Age is 39 years and 4 months. Weight is 70 kilos. Height is around couple of inches less that 6 feet. Body type is slim from outside (in clothes) but has fat around waist and breast. Non-smoker at all (no smoking ever in life), doesn't take tobacco products, haven't consumed alcohol in life ever, eats normal diets, but at times includes non-veg.
I am a 32 year old with weight 87 kgs and height 6" 3' I am suffering from severe problem whenever I sleep I can't sleep quickly. It n3eds 3hous to get sleep.
Sir I'm suffering from depression due to some problems and feel like committing suicide, I can't sleep without sleeping pills, and I regularly take medicine for blood pressure because in the night time my heartbeat raises, I am a boy and I'm 22 years old
Having pets around not only makes you feel better, but also teaches you compassion, empathy and loyalty. Spending quality time with your pets tends to have a positive effect on your mood and mental health. Pets can act as great stress relievers and actually uplift your mood when are depressed.
Connecting with your pet instantly improves your mood and makes you forget your worries with their unconditional love and care. Here are 5 ways in which your pet can relieve depression and make you feel better.
1. A healthy heart: If you own a dog, you are less likely to get heart diseases. Spending time with your dog, going for walks and jogs, playing in the park, etc. will keep you active and maintain a normal blood pressure. Activities with your pets will also curb any sadness in your heart, at least for the moment. You will have a routine to follow, and this will keep you distracted from your source of depression.
2. Stress relief: Petting your pet dog, cat or rabbit will soothe your mind and help you get rid of any kind of stress. Depression causes a lot of stress, and if you hug or lay down with your dog, you are likely to feel better and get much more relieved from stress. A relaxation hormone is released by the body which brings down stress levels.
3. Pets enable you to connect socially: If you are depressed, you may feel like connecting with new people for feeling better. Your pets can help you with this. If you walk down a road with your dog, it is likely that people approach you and start a conversation with you.
4. A better mood: If you are depressed for a long time, getting a pet dog can change your life. Pet owners are happy people and are more trustworthy than normal people. If you feel lonely and depressed, a pet dog can provide you better company and happiness than a human at times. You will have a new meaning in life and would love to take care of your pet and raise him healthy. Your general mood will be much improved.
5. Unconditional love: The best thing about pets and especially dogs is that they will love you unconditionally. No matter what you do, they will always love you the most and come to you wagging their tail. A loving touch has an incredible healing power and hugging your pets will make you happy and less depressed.
Pets are an amazing way to get relief from depression. Having a pet around makes any atmosphere much livelier. Raising a pet is like raising a child, and thus you will remain distracted and won’t have time to think about your reason for depression.