Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I had gone through dental extraction and filling . Just wanted to know cost for implant treatment of three teeth. Are there any recommended company for the same ? Just wanted to know is there any provision in Ayurveda for such situation? I am 30+ years male.
While taking oral medicine for diabetes as prescribed by doctor, if there is change in vision, how long does it take the vision to stablise?
I have yellow teeth so please tell me some incentives so that I can remove thi yellowish colour from my teeth.
Hi, I am suffering from Jaw Pain, While chewing I am feeling pain and cracking sound. Pl suggest the treatment for the same.
Sir, I have been suffering from tooth pain at last two teethsat downward side of left side, consecutively I am also feeling pain in my left ear, plzz help me.
I am 40 year old man & have infection & pus in roots of teeth. I already treat root canal in this teeth before 12 month. Advice any oral treatment or step. I take antibiotic (phexin-500 )& pain killer (diclo+para+serratiopeptidase) daily.
I have yellow teeth and my ponies less tha 7 inch I want to long penis more tha 7 inch so please help me.
Hi. I m 22 year old. My teeth are suffering from so many problems. Sometimes blood comes. Sometimes I have pain in my teeth. I used to brush regularly. Please suggest me something.
This 30 second process will leave you with a cleaner mouth overnight. .
Hello doctor, my dad want to set up duplicate teeth. Can you tell me how much cost to setup a duplicate teeth?
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.