Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vaidya Deepak. KYour feedback matters!
I have myopia. Power is 6.0 and 5.50. I use contact lenses, but still when i wear glasses, i dont feel confident.
Sir, I 38 years old male and feeling heavy ness on my face and eyes. Some times it looks swallowing. . Also having high cholesterol prob. But face prob disturb me.
I am suffering from irritation in eyes because of changes in weather and eyes are getting red and paining please help me!
If a couple is having eyesight problemthen what are the chances of their next generation to be having serious eye problems like color blindness and other serious eyesight issues?
Dear sir I can not see with my rt eye from 10 Years due to RD also slight squint in it. Will defected eye cause any harm to good eye in future. What care should I take.
I hv intense headache associated with eye pains. Intense headache at cortical region. Got fatigued even by simple walk.
I am 67 year male. During near future, I am suppose to undergo cataract operation. Which lenses would be used? ASPERIC or tonic Iols? Please advice me.
I do night shift. Which medicine or supplements I should take so that there is no deficiency in my body due to night shift. Any also suggest me eye drop as I wake whole night.
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation nd itching.
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
I am having severe headache sometimes and the pain happens like heartbeat and also eyes also hurt too much and feel heaviness in my brain. So what's the problem with my brain I am having?
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.