Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 40 years old suffering from diabetes. What I should do to get relief. Kindly give me suggestions. Suffering last 6 month please guide line for lifestyle.
He was suffering from fever over high temperature and appears red dots in both hands and the amount of urine is low. What should it be? What shall we do now? He is 20 years old boy.
I am 22years old male, there is a time when I had a habit of daily masturbation and at that time my sperm count was healthy and look normal but after some time along with that habit of daily masturbation, one-day I viewed my sperm count just after masturbation that it was few in concentration and also it looks watery. Then after I thought myself guilty and I stopped my habit of masturbation with a doubt in my mind that did my habit can make problem with my wife's pregnancy. So I wanna know is there any solution or way by following which I can make again my sperm count healthy which will help in my wife's pregnancy?
What are affects of chewing paan masala on body without tobacco on it? Is there any serious causes ?
My son (9 years old) very frequently suffers from ear pain and when he sleeps at night he breathe through his mouth and not by his nose. The doctors after doing X-rays and many tests, told me that he has "enlarged Adenoid gland" and the only option is to do a surgery. So,is there no medicine or spray available instead of surgery? Is there any chance of regrowth or any infection after the surgery?
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.