Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V L JainYour feedback matters!
My dad is diabetic. He is 45 years old .he got diabetes from 7 months .his sugar level are high .fasting is 150 .plz tell me a diet plan .n also which fruit. N other things he can eat in detail!
My father has been infected by typhoid three times in last one and half years and has been consuming homeopathic medicines from last one month so please give any solutions.
Can a chronic anxiety cause heart problem or heart failure? I want to know the details pls to avoid it.
Hi my husband is 39 years old and I'm 23 years old is there any way my husband can get a vasectomy through his umbilicus what kind of anesthesia how ever is there any sterilization procedures for me looking for a surgeon who can operate me in this matter private surgeon
My pain in neck area at particularly one point in middle of neck right side and also it spread in shoulder blades.
Good evening doctors. For me monthly 5 to 10 times sperm came out automatically while sleeping. Some times monthly 3 to 5 times. Sperm came out. Is any problem for me and future marriage life?
Is eating food with red chilly powder harmful to our body who have frequent bloating and no burning sensation in stomach?
Hello Sir I want to know if am masturbating everyday in the morning or anytime will it affect my sperm count & yes one more ques am taking alcohol everyday & smoking also will these activity of mine are gonna affect my sperm count. & am masturbating everyday from last few years I mean 2-3 years. Please tell me.
I got hit on my throat swelling occurs with pain in ear and swallowing no fever or voice change, throat is paining its about 24 hrs of injury should I consult to doctor or wait for 1-2 days.
I am Having Hernia and consulted from my Local doctor, He Gave Me Some Medicine but Still the pain inside is Not Fixed it pains whenever I Use to Pull or push Heavy Loads. What should be Done.
I am an 18 year old boy. I suffer from hyper acidity, when I eat food late or early by usual time. I have tried taking ENO but the acidity still prevails, please suggest permanent cure.
Hi I am 25 years male. I have sinus problem, dust allergy, and head getting weight. What to do's and dont's, kindly give suggestion.
Hello Doc, I have gastric problem and many of the times it moves in the whole body. Like legs, hands,shoulders, neck,head. And starts to pain. Doc I pls suggest any ayurvedic medicines for this and pls tell which food I should ignore for it.
I am 69 year old male and I am having complete heart blockage doctors have referred me for pace maker so what precautions should I need to take after having my operation basically I am from Hill area.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).