Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V L JainYour feedback matters!
I have sinusitis problem like alternative days I have cold, facing since last 2 years. How to cure it?
I am 36 year old male. I'm feeling light ache below ribs left side of stomach since one day. I have not taken any medicine till now. I use to drink 4 glasses of water everyday. I'm diabetic patient since 4 years.
I am 16 year old male. I am getting common cold most frequently approximately twice or thrice for a week. How can I avoid getting cold. I have been suffering with this nearly for 9 months.
I had unprotected sex and took an Emergency contraceptive approx. 33 hours after. 9 day after this started bleeding even though my period is not due for at least another 6 days. Internet says it's breakthrough bleeding but it says that happens even when you are pregnant and now I am super scared. What are the chances I got pregnant when I had sex for like 7 minutes and nobody climaxed?
I have Irritable bowel syndrome. I have stool three times a day which is not thick but more fluid kind. Also I cannot digest anything. I have hyperacidity which causes burning sensation on my back. Also gas which causes the anxiety to increase. If I eat anything I feel heavy. I have been taking rabeprazole and normaxin for this but they are not helping. I also feel extremely weak. I have been taking propranolol for my anxiety. Please suggest what diet should I take that vl not cause gas, acidity and anxiety?
My son is 4 years old now. On observing swelling on the left side of his scrotum (some one and a half years back), the doctor said it is congenital hydrocele. The bulging reduces and increases or sometimes appear normal. Will this impact the health of my child? what is the way out? if minor surgery, then what is the right age? is surgery safe? please guide sir.
I am having a dust allergy of high level. Trying of homeopathy since 6 month but not satisfied. Tell me about allopathic medicine.
I am 51 year old male and having problem with erection of penis. I did not take any medicine yet. Kindly suggest me medicine and exercises.
I am suffering from fever last 2 months but there is not improve in my health so please help me. What I should do?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Blood sugar plays an important role in your sex life. An estimated 381 million people in the world were diabetic in 2013 and by 2030 this number is expected to double. Diabetes can affect your performance or the way you feel about sex. It's just not a men's problem but women too have sexual problems that arise because of diabetes.
How Does Diabetes Affect Men and Women?
Men - Many sexual problems that men face are due to chronic high blood glucose. Erectile dysfunctions in men are often due to diabetes. Type 2 diabetes patients also run the risk for low testosterone levels, which can affect a man's desire for sex.
Women - Women having diabetes find it difficult to reach orgasm and the high blood sugar affects vaginal lubrication. The lack of lubrication not only reduces the sensation but makes sex more painful.
What can diabetics do to improve their sex life?
Here are 6 tips that can enhance your sex life if you're a diabetic:
1) Focus on pH: You should pay close attention to your blood sugar levels as an increased level can cause abnormal pH levels in your vagina, giving rise to chronic vaginal infections.
2) Eat right: Eating right can have a positive effect on your sex drive. Zinc helps in testosterone production and, thus, a diet rich in zinc is helpful for diabetic men. Good sources of zinc include cashews, red meat and crab.
3) Keeping Tab on your glucose level: Keeping a close check on the glucose level will help you avoid nerve damage and vaginal infections. It will also increase your overall health.
4) Exercise: This plays a pivotal role in reversing diabetes symptoms. It strengthens your heart, improves flexibility and stamina and also increases the blood flow to all the necessary areas.
5) Sleep Adequately: Sleeping soundly has been found to play an important role in controlling blood sugar. It is helpful in improving the sex-drive of diabetics.
6) Switch to sugar-free lubricant: Diabetics should keep tab on the lubricants. If you already have high levels of sugar in your vagina, adding more sugar to it is not advisory.