Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V A KaliYour feedback matters!
My age is 34 years and I am having high triglycerine level how can it will be controlled my weight is 87 kgs I have smoking and drinking habit.
If an underweight or overweight person reduces their weight by anxiety or stress, the HDL good cholesterol except LDL is reduced, if it occurs what will happen to health? Will it lead to heart disease like heart attack?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I couch hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am a female aged 55 years I have been diagnosed with diabetics bp and thyroid and now cholesterol is a problem please suggest me how to control ?all these is sugar in the urine ok or is there is a complication.
I am 25 year old. Mera bp 160/110 hai, how to control it? I am taking amlodipin 2.5mg and rovhastat 10 mg. My weight is 120.
Sir my age is 46 and my weight is around 122 kgs and I had a mild heart attack in the month of December and now again I am having a chest pain so please suggest me what treatment I should do.
I am 22 year old and I have headache on half head every month. And I every time my blood pressure is low. please give me any suggestions. Thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am a 50 year old man. For the past 1 month, I have pain in my right shoulder which gradually stretches in the right hand and even till d fingers. What is it? is it something worrisome. 3months back I had pneumonia also but now its totally cured. My sugar is- fasting 104, after eating 144. Bp is in control as I regularly take medicine. Help would be appreciated thanks.
My Resting heart rate is 116 bpm it was going upto 155bpm while walking this symptoms is from 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with Pneumonia Using tellzy h for bp please suggest my condition.
He was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead.His attendant was told by hospital doctor,had he/she taken aspirin,patient would have survived.It is advisable to swallow aspirin immediatly in left sided chest pain before rushing patient to hospital.Of all the patient of heart attack maximum mortality occure in first hour of pain.
When I stand up my blood rise to 180/90. And we I sit my blood drop to 130/78. But my heart rate get high sometime without work up my self. Heart rate at 120.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition, which primarily affects the lungs and persistence of this condition might lead to severe breathing problems and loss of lung function. If you have inherited two copies of the defective gene from your parents, you are likely to suffer from this disease. Cystic Fibrosis causes a buildup of thick mucus in your lungs and affects other organs such as the kidneys, pancreas and the intestines in your body.
It isn't very uncommon as one out of fifty people in Asia is a carrier of this disease. The disease gets its name from the cysts formed in the pancreas of the sufferer. However, this disease can be detected by testing the quantity of salt present in your sweat. Prenatal testing for Fibrosis is another method to test if your newborn is likely to contract a lung infection.
Complications faced due to cystic fibrosis include:
- Serious sinus infections
- Serious damage in lungs due to inflammation and incessant infection
- Complication in breaking down protein
- Respiratory tract contamination
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:
- Salty-tasting skin
- Bowel obstruction caused due to meconium ileus (obstruction of the bowels)
- Mucus amiss in your alveoli
- Persistent coughing with phlegm discharge
- Shortness of breath while engaging in a physical task
- Stunted or measly growth despite healthy lifestyle habits
- Infertility in males
If you're suffering from cystic fibrosis, there isn't any particular treatment which is recommended due to the varying degrees of it found in people. However, consultation with a medical practitioner and an individualised treatment plan can help you minimise the risks and lead a better life.
Some therapies you can opt for are:
- Airway clearance: This therapy helps sift the thick layer of mucus around your organs. Some people have also chosen to use the inflatable vest which vibrates around your chest, thereby, thinning and loosening the layer of mucus.
- Inhaled medicines: Another breakthrough in the field of respiratory medicine, this method requires the patient to sniff a liquid consisting of mist, which is inhaled with the aid of a nebuliser. This method is known to be beneficial for opening airways.
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements: Along with multivitamins, these specially designed supplements are known to cater to your pancreas with the much-needed nutrients and they need to be consumed with every meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.