Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uthkarsh Aganjigar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Uthkarsh AganjigarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 and I have a backpain. Sitting more then five minutes starts paining my back bone. What should I do to overcome it?
I got pain in my knees, if my legs get little hurt the knees get painful is it goo to use pain killers.
I am Shambhu Nath, 67 yrs, and physically all right except slight pain in the right leg's knee (pain is in the side of the knee) The pain started only 5 days back. May you kindly suggest some treatment? Thanks & Regards Shambhu Nath Baranwal Allahabad.
I am having pain in my neck and back for long time. Now pain is almost unbearable. Kindly suggest tips so that I can reduce my pain and get some relief.
I have a back pain for past two weeks. Now the pain was heavier. I am working as computer operator. I am sitting in a chair around 8 hrs daily work. It makes me more back pain in ny body, even though I stand and walk over every hlf hr, it not make me relief my back pain.
Heya. I want to know the best possible diet for a pure vegetarian looking to lose weight. I weigh over a 100 kgs. I have a lower back problem and acute deficiency of vitamin D.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tears or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects or doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement.
These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, the problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.