Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Saraiya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SaraiyaYour feedback matters!
One of the best gynaec I ever met.. what I like about her is that she goes beyond the patient-doctor relationship & advise how to make your life more meaningful & healthy. It reflects her dedication & commitment towards her patient's overall well-being.
I had sex with my pregnant aunty today. She is already pregnant at 8 months. Is any thing problem to she at this stage. Is child becomes of my sperm.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.
I fell on my back while swinging chair in 2000 (+-1). I had severe pain in my back which subsided in a month. However it never went away completely. I have always remained a bit overweight. Last year I had reduced to 65 kg. I believe I did not experience much pain in that period. However I have regained weight (fat) and lately the pain increased manifolds. Could it be that the pain is because I am overweight by more than 10 kilos or should I consult a doctor. If I consult then would the doctor suggest anything other then the exercise because I know the exercises as I had used them to curb the pain during 2000 period. Thanks.
Selectivation Therapy is especially used for hair regrowth and skin as well. This helps in improvement of hair re circulation. There are methods of tackling hair related problems with guaranteed results.
Flax seeds contain just the right amount of fibre, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, and are excellent for your skin, hair and overall health examples are:
- High in Fiber, but Low in Carbs: flax seeds are high in both soluble and insoluble fibre which can support colon detoxification, fat loss and reduce sugar cravings.
- Helps in Weight loss: flaxseeds are full of healthy fats and fibre, it will help you feel satisfied longer so you will eat fewer calories overall which may lead to weight loss. ALA fats may also help reduce inflammation.
- Improves digestion: The high amounts of fibre aid the digestive process by improving the absorption of nutrients, and also keep the stomach full for longer.
- Encourages healthy bowel movement: If the inside of your body is performing perfectly, the result will show on your skin. A healthy, proper bowel movement prevents skin diseases and encourages newer healthier skin cells.
- Flaxseeds Improve Brain Health: Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Specifically, it’s high in a type of omega-3 called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which has been strongly linked to brain health.
- Keeps skin healthy: The omega-3 fatty acids in flax seeds minimise skin rashes, irritation and redness, and also help wounds heal faster.
- Stops hair breakage: Eating flax seeds makes your hair elastic and strong, and prevents hair breakage.
- Lowering cholesterol and improving heart health: The fibre, phytosterols, and omega-3 content of flax seed may help boost heart health.