Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SaraiyaYour feedback matters!
My periods are late. Dr. Suggested me mensoon tablets 3tablets per day for 3 days. I completed my course today. For how many day will my periods occur? can periods occur durin the dosage?
I am 24 years old. I am 24 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cramps in lower legs. What should I do? Also suggest me diet chart.
Hi! Two weeks back I had sex with with my gf without any protection and today after the pregnancy test she found that she is pregnant. We do not want a child now so what are the options we have? Will Mifepristone and misoprostol will help? If yes, from where can I get that?
My wife, 49 years has had nodules on both sides of the neck for which we got the f. N. A. C. Done. Thresult showd tb for which montu test was done for confirmation. Montu was positive and she is since on att for the last one month. But the problem is that she is always complaining of fatigue, headache and fever. Her fever readings are overing between 97.4 to 99.6. Of late she has been complaining of dizziness which comes as waves and then she is forced to sit down or lie down. Can a doctor suggest as to why is this hppening? how to be fit while undergoing tb treatment. She is taking proper diet and liv 52.
Hello, I am 21 years old, unmarried, never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with an ovarian cyst of small size (50 into 40 mm) . Last month I had my periods on 6th june and in I got my next periods on 14th of july. It lasted for just three days with very light bleeding like 3-4 drops each day. Normally my period lasts for 6 days with normal bleeding. I went to the doctor for ovarian cyst treatment, she gave me femilon and hizide tablets for 21 days, she said that I have to start taking medicines from second day of my periods. I started taking medicines. My periods ended on 16th july. Now from two days, I am getting 2-3 small drops of blood. Why is this happening? I don't have any pain. I sincerely request to give a genuine answer. Thanks in advance.
Myself 19 years old woman, got infection in my vagina for last 3 days and feeling pain during sex. please suggest me the right medicine.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.