Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha OmprakashYour feedback matters!
Hi mam. My age 28 I got married. Its over 10 month completed. I have problem. Last 3 month I have lite spotting for 10 days before my periods. It shown only one day one time only. Only lite spotting. May I know the reason. Also I want to get pregnancy. Give me the suggestion. Also last 5 month I have irregular period. For 5days late my period. please help.
Actually my cousin has an menstrual cycle problem. For her the periods is not going properly. Its going drop by drop its seems, that too for 11 days. Could you please suggest how to solve that issue. Starting it was going properly. Now what the thing is that she is presently doing work. So, that she is travelling nearly 5 hours. After that she is facing that issue it seems.
How can I calculate safe days fr sex? Is the method of subtracting 18 from shortest cycle and 11 from longest cycle valid? Can I follow this? My period is bit irregular. It varies between 22-26 days. Approx.
I had sex with my wife and she took iPill on the same day. After 4 days she is bleeding and now her period came although her period was supposed to happen after 10-12 days. Will it be a problem in future or should we consult a doctor?
I have purchased manforce condom of ₹25 a pack of 3. Is it safe for oral sex (blow job) please suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am having mild pain in my lower abdomen since the last ten days and also had slight breast tenderness few days back which has now disappeared. Also feeling tired and my legs get numb at times. I have been trying to conceive, so please can you help me understand if these could be signs of pregnancy or something else that should be worried about. My period date is 5th July with a cycle of 30 days. Thanks a lot and anticipating a response soon.
I did not get my period since 2 months For the past 2 days I am getting dark blood What is the problem and how to overcome it? Is there any danger related to this problem please help.
I had periods on 2nd october nd after approx. 12-14 days. I got sudden bleeding for 2 times at an interval of 3-4 days till 21st of thT month. Nd I had sex after 3 days of the last bleeding. Can you please tell me the expected date of my next periods as it has not occurred yet?
Hi I am 28, want to have a baby now, my reports are all ok, mensuration cycle is also normal, my husband's sperm count is very good, but still I am unable to conceive, never get pregnant till date. Please help me now I eagerly want to conceive. Provide your contact number with address so that I can come to meet you asap.
Had unprotected sex with a sex worker. Got tested with HIV 4th generation test after 4 weeks, results were negative. It has been 8 weeks now, do you recommend testing again? I did had sore throat last week, also I am facing itching in scrotum, tiny red spots come and go on shoulder and chest. What to do. Should I test again now and also what all other tests will you recommend for me to rule out STDs?
I am suffering from scaly psoriasis from last 5 years, it goes when taken medicine but comes back, vl it go completely ever, I am in high medicines for hormone also since I am also suffering from infertility from last 5 years, so its stress related psoriasis and estrogen level less, amh value less (no eggs) I am just 30 years old, any thing in ayurveda about this.
My marriage on 23feb and next month my wife is pregnant but she take medicine for avoid this pregnancy. But now we are trying for baby last 5 month but we are not successful on this what can I do this please suggested.
My daughter has gal balder stone problem of 10-11 mm size. She has taken so many ayurvedic medicines including the apple juice therapy, 2-3 times. Now we are planning for surgery. Can any one suggest a guaranteed treatment without surgery?
I am a female of 32 years pregnant for 8 weeks. From last few days, I am suffering from morning sickness badly. Can't sleep after 5.00 am however I have to go to work at 9.00 am. Please help me to understand I can I come out of it.
Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- It helps cure the common cold
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
Age 28/F married. I conceived which I came to know via prega news meter. I doubted as it was 10 days above of my periods cycle but not get periods. We are not ready to have baby now so could you please suggest us the way to get dissolve it. Weigh: 45 to 49.
After taking unwanted 72 menstrual falls came after 2 day lasts up to 3 days then stopped then after 17 days falls came again? What is it? Is anything about to worry? please explain in detail.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.