Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha.m.rajdeoYour feedback matters!
पिछले दो दिनों सेअजीब सी बेचनी हो रहा है। घबराहट से हो रहा है। मन में बुरे ख्याल आ रहे है। ऐसा लग रहा है कुछ होने वाला है। नींद नहीं आरही है। कोई भी चीझ से परेशानी हो जा रही है जैसे की पंखे की आवाज।
I am 39 years old. I have some acid coming to my throat after eating and at sleeping. I feel like vomiting. I have constipation also. Suggest me the remedy?
Hi I am 27 year old my marriage will be after 6 month. I have read recently that you should be able to retract your foreskin so that the entire head of the penis is visible, however I am unable to achieve this. I can only pull my foreskin back very little in erect position . To clarify, that sensitive part of the tip of the penis is very less visible when I retract the foreskin. It feels kinda like I can't pull it any further because something on the underside of my penis is preventing it from doing so. I just managed, however, to retract my foreskin to below the head of my penis while flaccid in the bath. It was all very sensitive to touch, even with water. I wanna ask it create any difficultly in sex ? Some friends suggest me for circumcisions. Wht should I do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.