Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Urunda KaranjgaokarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor today is my intercourse day, and I check ovulation kit it's showed that c line is dark and t line is light, tell me the egg released and got over or egg going to release please help me thank you waiting for your reply.
I have periods on 27th bt still I did not get I have tried papaya jaggery and ginger tea also bt no result wat would be the problem.
(This is the report of my mom's MRI scan.) Findings: The study reveals multiple (at least2) largeheterogeneousnecrotic and haemorrhagic intraaxial mass lesions are seen in left peritrigonal region. L and left parietal lobe with moderate to marked perifocal vasogenic oedema and mass effect resulting in effacement of overlying cortical sulci and left ventricle with mild midline shift towards right side - s/o neoplastic etiology - metastases. Can you explain this report?
Hi, my wife is 5 week pregnant. She is having issue with bowl movement, doctor suggested Cremaffin syrup but she isn't okay to take. So my ques is, what else we can use (fruits/food) for good bowl movement? Previously she had miscarriage.
I am 19 years old female I have a pcos problem can you suggest me some home remedies to cure d illness.
If Any Woman Increase There Testsreon Then Which medic is need. Are U Understand! I mean (if in woman face come Hairs then What I do or What medic I buy Write it name.
Madam last few days back onward after sex with my husband my body is full paining I consult to doctor but she suggest to go for massage It will cure soon. I went massage center & took massage for whole body but also it is paining lot especially in body part I.e.(Vagina part & breast (boobs) more paining especially when I wear bra to cover breast (boob's) it causes more pain I can't control in office as well home what can I do? please give me solution.
Doctor. I was 21 years old. My girlfriend was 18 years old. If I do sex with her for 1 hr without using condoms. When my sperm enters into her vagina. Is there a chance of pregnancy or not? Please answer me. Tq with regards.
My vaginal part is getting irritate by itching and a white liquid material is there in the internal part sometimes .So what to do .Is aloevera gel good for that part. Please suggest some medicine to treat it.
When to start planning for a baby, I mean during which phase. After period before periods? Please tell me.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
We had a boy 2 years back and will be planning for next baby after 01 year. Till now we are using condom during sex and we are not satisfied with the usage of condoms. Please tell us the safest ways to avoid pregnancy other than Copper-T.
Hi I am 23 yr old and I am single (not married) my weight is 53 kg. I had got my period in last week of jun 2015 and after that I didn't get Period; this problem occur with from starting. What I do. And which medicine use.
2. Healthy formation, development and growth
3. Harmonious function of different organs and mind
4. Resistance to diseases and evil thoughts
5. Virtuous thinking and helping the sick