Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UrmiYour feedback matters!
Need to know about some testosterone increasing food . Also want to know about the estrogen decreasing foods. Some websites film to show that egg yolks and brown lentils (masur daal) contain estrogen. Is this true ？ does milk contains estrogen or testosterone ? My breakfast contains milk and egg. Is it testosterone boosting or estrogen boosting . I actually suffer from gynecomastia.
Sir mere left chest (dil ke pass)mai pain hota hai 2-3 saal hone vala hai or meri saas bhi ful thi hai. Sir mai kis doctor kp dikahu or ye kese bimari hai pls advise?
I have hip disease known as avascular necrosis. Will it harm me after my hip replacement surgery, while I have sex with my partner.in what position shall I have sex with my partner.
My kid is having stuffy nose from past 5 days kindly help, I am giving her nasoclear drops twice a day.
I am frequently getting nail (only one finger) infections - paranychia, is there any systemic link to this problem. What precautions I should take to get rid of this problem?
I am suffering from cold. It block my noise many times in a day so please suggest me to how improve the cold.
After 1 month my marriage is going on and m suffering from penis looseness and weak for erection. After 1st intercourse penis not erected till 1 hr. And while intercourse penis automatically loose in vagina.
Doc my mom is 52 years old. She has initial symptom of varicose veins. Few parts on legs the nerves have become like red colour. She has leg ,neck .back and shoulder pain. What should b done.
I am 25 years old suffering from cervical dystonia since one year. However my neck is almost fine now. I have problem in right arm and shoulder. The shoulder is elevated and arm can't be put at rest unless I put it on my back. I am undergoing homeopathic treatment and haven't taken any botox injections. Please suggest ps: kindly don't take it as cervical it's cervical dystonia or spasmodic torticollis.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"