Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Urmi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UrmiYour feedback matters!
My age is 41. I got a cut near anus by nail six month before. It is not healing up. I am using soframycin.
I am 21 years old I am unable to take my food because of continuous vomiting and stomach upset vomiting are very sticky. And motions are watery with air shuttering.
I am suffering with acidity, stomach burning The problem growing after lunch and it continues for 5 to 6 hours.
Mai kitna sex ke bare me sochta huin kitna bhi porn dekhta huin mere penis me erection nhi hota hai mera report sb normal hai kya karan ho sakta hain.
Sir I am nearly 18 years old and I have been doing masturbation for 2 years doe's it affect the growth of beard and mustache and lower your immune system and weaken your body please help to control it sir I beg you sir please.
I am 22 year old and I have ulcer problem regularly. I have visited many times a doctor but can not get proper diagnostic.
Can anyone tell me how to do kegel exercise correctly? How much I should hold, relax and the correct postures of kegel exercise, I am male suffering from urine incontinence and weak erections?
At birth, an infant sleeps for most of the day. As he or she grows up and starts going to school, they begin to spend a larger part of the day awake, but still need a minimum of 8-9 hours of sleep a day. A good, restful sleep is essential as children’s bodies grow as they sleep. Not getting adequate sleep can cause a range of problems in their school work, social relationships and health.
Some signs that your child may be suffering a sleep problem are
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Snoring or breathing difficulties while asleep
- Difficulty staying awake through the day
- Recurring nightmares
In most cases, making a few healthy lifestyle changes can help improve the quality of your child’s sleep. Some steps to take are:
- Create a routine: Establish a regular time for your child to go to bed and wake up every day. This may vary slightly on weekends and holidays but the difference should not be more than an hour. Do not allow your child to watch television or play video games while going to bed. Ideally, the television, computer or any other gadget should be switched off at least an hour before your child’s bedtime. Create a relaxing routine for your child to follow before going to bed like, having a bath or listening to a bedtime story. Avoid getting into bed with your child to help them sleep.
- Create an atmosphere: When your child goes to bed, the room should be dark and at a comfortable temperature. If you want to leave a night light on, ensure that there is nothing in the light’s path that could create shadows that may scare the child. Ensure that the noise levels in the rest of your house are low once your child is in bed. If you socialise a lot at home, your child’s room should be at the other end of the house as compared to your living room so that the sound of people does not disturb him or her. You could also let your child choose a stuffed toy to hold onto as a security blanket while they sleep.
- Have the right dinner: As far as possible, avoid giving your child a heavy meal just before going to bed. Additionally, do not allow them to have any food or drinks with caffeine for up to six hours before bedtime. Dinner should always be a light meal that is easy to digest. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!