Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Upen DesaiYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me life after angioplasty My age is 35 weight is 73.5 Diet is non veg I walk 5km daily till my angioplasty When can I join office.
I have chest pain for last 3 years, I took ecg, blood tests, and echo scan also. All reports r normal, I consulted cardiologist also, what else may be the reason for frequent chest pain.
I am 25 years old, I have some problem regarding heart beat. Heart beat skips for 2/3 beats and feel some sort of suffocation at that time. It usually happens twice a week.
I am 43 years old and having blood pressure since last 10 yeats I am using PATANJALI AYURVED TABLET MUKTAVATI LAST 8 years now my BP is 124/82. My cholesterol level is high I have examined so many times but it remains unchanged. I am feeling tired since last one week and sometimes sleeps in daytime on my working place. Kindly advice me.
These are the health tips for achieving #healthy#heart.
- avoid #smoking.
- cut down on #salt.
- limit your intake of #alcohol.
- be physically #active.
- monitor your #bp, #blood #sugar #cholesterol.
- manage your #stress #level.
- check your #family histroy for #cardiac#problems
- #maintain a #healthy #weight.
My heartbeat so fast, about 100. Can it be normal. If there is any medicine for it then please tell me?
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.