Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Ramrao WorlikarYour feedback matters!
1. Comb & brush the coat regularly to keep it free from allergens and any other skin unfriendly substances.
2. Always use quality dog soap or shampoo to bathe the animal. Do not use any human products in this regard.
3. Give a good plane of nutrition fortified well with adequate animal protein, essential vitamins, micronutrients, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids etc.
4. When you are not bathing your animal, sponge its body coat with moisturising & cleansing agent containing moistened wipes which also supply few hypoallergenic ingredients to maintain a healthy glossy soft texture of coat.
5. Any onset of allergic manifestation you must handle at the very beginning by contacting with your vet as this may aggravate the condition and may produce a complicated state of skin problem. Allergy is the most difficult and challengeable factor responsible for an acute state in skin affections of almost all types.
6. Now a days, plenty of advanced therapeutic as well as preventive medications (external, internal etc.) as well as many diagnostic aids are available to treat skin diseases. So do not wait or make delay or do not consult any non-professional person regarding the treatment of skin diseases of your dog which may make skin health of your dog further worse. Always consult a specialist veterinarian.
7. Be careful about ticks, lice, flea & mites infestations on your dog. Contact your vet early.