Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Ramrao WorlikarYour feedback matters!
My daughter has allergic problem in out side food she get rashes on hand and legs she feel like doing scratches suggests me some medicine.
Can we take vitamin C injections in drip through IV for glowing skin? Is it safe? How does it work. Kindly help.
My lips are loosing color and they are looking very ugly. They have become dark at the corners and there are 2 pink spots in the middle of the lips. I'm getting scared. And I don't have any bad habits like Smoke, drinking or Tobacco.
I have skin problem, my skin is very sensitive and so many dark spot available in my face. So please tell me the solution?
Meri mummy ke hands ki finger ke nails ke side m thoda thoda din m infection ho jada h then the infected side of nails turns black and dry they looks very dry damage. Sugest what to do.
I'm suffering from itching around my private parts. I am applying antibacterial cream daily over it. It relieves but it doesn't finish the problem. That portion on legs became dark little bit where I feel itching. The itch is unbearable so I need to itch over it.
Have black spots as well as pimples and my pack and irregular diet and whit loss. I am feeling angry and physically and emotional feeling.
I had severe acne all over my face since the age of 16 which is almost cured now for which I consulted many doctors, I took sotret 20mg for almost a year and now I am only using aha glow face wash, my acne is almost gone but it has left bad acne scars, most of em are like dark brown marks and some are boxcar scars. Need a strong suggestion to get rid of these scars ASAP. Please suggest.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering from black heads under eyes I hv taking many medicines but no response but can I do tell me the proper diet for skin.
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello sir/mam. I have pimples on my face. My skin is oily. Problem of pimples as well as black spots on my centre of cheek. Last year I went for treatment to doctor they advised me to use cleargel and benzoyl peroxide cream. But using benzoyl peroxide i'm not able to get glow on my face. Please advice me best medicine for pimples, dark spot as well as for glowness of face as I am using" cleargel? thanks in advance no aleopathy please.?
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated. Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
- Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
- Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
- Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
- Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions.
So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure to see a dermatologist if the problem persists or aggravates.