Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, From last one and half year, I started observing dark marks on my both cheeks, I tried many home remedies to cure this. But still black marks are there, and it is getting dark day by day. I used to do threading on my cheeks, but from last 1 and half year I am not doing this, but when I started feeling marks I stopped to do threading. Please guide me what I should do? One of my friend suggested me to use Nometasone Furoate crameam on these marks. Is it ok to use this or can you suggest me some ways to cure it
I have pimples on my face and dark spot and pimples marks what should I do I have dark circle also please give me some suggestions I want clear face.
I'm 60 years old having very good health but I have fissures which at time of slight constipation give pain and some times bleed also. I do take care in taking the type of food which does not cause hard stool. I add roughage/ fiber rich food to my diet. Please suggest what else should I do to get rid of this problem.
My skin colour is extremely fair and I have got dark spots on my body (dead cells) What should I do?
I have black skin on inner side of my thigh , it looks like rubbed by inner ware, some times severe itching will happen, some bad smell also coming, I used sipderm cream I cures temporarily , I need permanent solution.
I am 25 years old. I don't know why I am having dark circles. It is now evident. Please suggest me something.
I am 19 years old suffering from black spots in the sides portion of nose. I am suffering from this from last 5 months. This look very embarrassing. I tried all homemade remedy but didn't get the results. please tell me any remedy.
I wake up tired everyday despite 8 hours of sleep and I have heavy dark circles under the eyes? Have used creams like hyalugel and wonder eye but no result..Please tell .
Hi Doctor, I have a problem of dark circle under my eyes I want to remove is there any cream for it.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
I hv a problem of pimples on my face. Pimples come frequently. Bt I never try any medical treatment for this. So please tell me, what shall I do to clean my face?
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.