Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umar SaiyedYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old female got married before 2 years. Try to conceive but not capable and also I have pcos problem so what should I do.
Hello. I am vinay goel and 22 yrs old. My teeth is little outside and I want braces on it. I try 2 dentist 1. Tell that it is a 1 hr procedure and take 8 or 9 months for this and in rs 18000. But 2. Tell that it is 10 mint procedure and take 2yrs for this. Then which dentist is right? And there is a pain in this procedure?
Please suggest some good health tonics to improve weakness for my father. He is hypertensive patient. Aged 68.
Whenever I try to reduce weight my cheek and face fat is getting reduced. Is there any way to lose weight without losing facial fat.
Hi I am 30 years old and having problem of cold from last 3 months every day I suffer from sneezing runny nose burning and wet eyes. If I take medicine for cold and one antibiotic then its relief and if I skip medicine for one day then it comes again. I have same problem from last 2-3 years but it was not so frequent and now I suffered a lot so want to get rid of this problem. Please help me out.
I am regularly suffering from migraine. Can you any one please telma the solutions or remedies for this. Please.
I have got married just 6 month back I could not able to do the sex more than 2 minutes. kindly advise?
Dr. I want to increase my size of penis Are there any medicines or exercises fr increasing the size. And also I have quick ejaculation when I see porn and get attracted. I have heard about some pills to increase the size of the penis are they good for health and do they show results. Pls suggest mee. Sir.
Hi am 26 years female I want to know dermadew glow cream is good for pigmentation I ill give good results ? Pls advice me doctors . I am facing this problems more than a months pls help me.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. It is recommended to consult an alcohol counsellor or join the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group.