Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umar Saiyed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umar SaiyedYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetes patient and prostate gland. I got to know about my situation related to prostate in 2005 and about diabetes in 2006. According to suggestion of doctor I visited, I took the medicines but it didn't work. What should I do?
I have yellowish urine already had checked bilirubin test that's ok but still. Can you tell me please what is cause.
Sometimes my right knee paining. After 2, 3 days it will be gone, I am a normal smoker like 2, 3 cigarettes per day, somebody told me this is the reason for joint pain. Can you answer me please ?
I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, ptsd, anxiety, adhd, and depression. I have tried almost every drug available to try and keep me level, but every drug seems to only.
Sir me kai dino se hasmethun kar raha hu ab condition ye hai ki me apne partnar ke sath sex karta hu to jaldi discharg ho jata hu.please help
In the seventh month of foetus development, your adrenal glands were roughly the same size as your kidneys. At birth, they shrunk slightly, and will continue to shrink throughout your life. In fact, by the time you reach old age, they will be too small to be seen!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.